Signed by Cowboys Cowboys agree to extension with Zeke

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
It looks like they have Elliott for the next 5 years at an average of $12.6M/Year. Lotta money for a RB. Good health to you Zeke, Cowboys will counting on you for a good stretch.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Well that’s done. I hope he is like the greats and can play at a high level for a long time. He is A
Cowboy for life. A decent contract for both sides. When it’s time for barkley to get paid the money will go up. Earn your money Elliot.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Most fans will love him again but he's destroyed his reputation with at least some of the fan base. I am one of those people.

He's a Pollard progress stopper with a freak sized cranium.

But you love Lee and Witten, talking about progress stoppers. You are high-larious! Stay mad bro.

Plankton

Reaction score
Not much to say about this until the actual structure of the contract is seen. Even the $50M guaranteed has to be looked at with a veiled lens - unless the number is fully guaranteed at signing, it’s not really a guarantee. For example, he could have a “guaranteed” $10M roster bonus due on the second day of the league year in the fifth year of the contract, and if they cut him before the league year begins, there is no guarantee.

The key number here is the amount fully guaranteed at signing. Anything else is anything but guaranteed.

Loso86

Reaction score
At least they showed up. Where were the rest? The team can't win when 4/5ths don't show up to play.
Exactly cause it's a TEAM sport no matter how you put it. Could they have done more yes made less mistakes yes. Blame alllll around. Cant wait for Sunday to write a new!!

superonyx

Reaction score
I dont care what anyone says

Them paying Zeke this amount of money says a lot of what they think about Dak and his ability to carry this team without him
Does this same logic apply to the Rams for paying Gurley and then paying Goff 30+M per or does your agenda only cover the cowboys?

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Greedy pile of crap better put up historical numbers. 2,500 yards and 35 TD's. And bring a super bowl.

And now we'll get to see holdouts by Dak and Cooper. Its coming....... Way to have some balls, Jerry.

It hurts to see someone that you are so opposed to, cash in.

blueblood70

Reaction score
not sure how all this works but only 50mil is guaranteed..
so if its front loaded that 3 years before the FO can start deciding if hes worth keeping past that date..

my guess he plays 4 more strong years, so this deal is essentially the next 4 years at 15 per..if hes FEED ME Zeke for 4 years before he starts declining, this is no big deal..

I hoping this doesnt take away a PLAN to sue Pollard MORE then they used any of the past zeke backups.. they really should protect their investment so hes as fresh for the 4th qtrs, bigger games, and especially game for the division or a playoff game.. keep him fresh and tell him its ok to run out of bounds, you go t your money..lol

the bad plan s team to FEEL man we paid him a lot run him into the ground,.. thats a bad idea..

Status
Not open for further replies.