Twitter: Cowboys among teams who have checked on Odell Beckham Jr.'s health recently

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
I think he’s going to have some form of a ‘market’ for his services, but I don’t foresee the numbers getting outrageous. The Packers stand out to me in particular. They’re DESPERATE for receivers if they hope to do anything this season.

Highly doubt the Packers want him. OBJ alone will not fix that team. It has way too many holes. They will draft a WR.

Rayman70

Reaction score
JUST NO. Resist the shiny object. Its fools gld. He is hurt and is a china doll. Hes trying to get that last big contract. Don't fall for the grift by him. Lets roll with the guys that have gotten us here.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Michael Irving knows something. I truly believe the Cowboys will get him. If not it’s the Bills.
if hes proven anything its that Jerry will do the exact opposite of what he thinks. Mike is delusional.

Rayman70

Reaction score
sure, lets sign a dude that is oft hurt and may not see the field at all in 2022. Makes sense to me. :rolleyes:

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Cowboys have nothing to fear when it comes to any of those teams. The issue right now is figuring out how to limit the run. Odell would be insurance IMO.

Eagles, Vikings and 9ers are all flawed just like the Cowboys are. And Eagles may be undefeated but they've shown they can't stop the run just like the Cowboys can't.

Exactly the Eagles run D is there weakness. Wait till they go to Chicago they will be exposed even more. OBJ would make the Cowboys a lot better on offense.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Exactly the Eagles run D is there weakness. Wait till they go to Chicago they will be exposed even more. OBJ would make the Cowboys a lot better on offense.
in reality the guy is always hurt and may not be available at all. This is mental gymnastics.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Cowboys would lose their identity and start throwing the ball 40+ times a games, again.

Sounds like due diligence tho for now.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
nice points but other than Garapollos limitations as Qb, I’m not sure where the Niners are flawed. Imo, they are better than last year and with the addition of a healthy MCCafree, I’m just a tad concerned.lol
The thing about McCAffery….Niners have never had an issue with running the football. To me he takes touches from Deebo and Ayuik….not sure how much he actually adds to their offense that was solid last season.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Bills have depth issues at WR as well, he would easily be top 3 with them. (Jamison Crowder is on IR currently)

Stefon Diggs
Gabe Davis
Isaiah McKenzie
Khalil Shakir
Jake Kumerow
Well he would be top 3 yes but in Dallas if he gets back to form he could be the top 2 or the best. He’s not sniffing top 2 in Buffalo with how Diggs and Gabe are playing.

shabazz

Reaction score
The thing about McCAffery….Niners have never had an issue with running the football. To me he takes touches from Deebo and Ayuik….not sure how much he actually adds to their offense that was solid last season.

The man threw a TD, caught a Td and rushed for a TD a game ago and he’s a proven elite player ( when healthy)……plus he adds depth in case of injury. The Niners have correctly concluded that they have an unprecedented easier path to the SB and they will need to match the depth of the Bills and Chiefs. Their GM gets it.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Beckham is a luxury not a need. We got this far with the guys we have. Lets roll with THEM. Plus, can we REALLY trust him? Will he be healthy? For how long? Will he check out of games? I think Brown gives us as much production as he would. I think he has earned that chance to play more after the bye.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Coming off a major knee injury, will Beckham really be 100% in November or December? I wonder how much money he wants. OBJ at his best would be a boost for the Cowboys offense for sure. He has great hands, RAC, and he can get open. But I wonder if that's the guys we would be getting this year.

If he is available for playoffs, that's all that matters.

He was electric for Rams in postseason right up to his injury.

At worst, an insurance signing.

Last edited: