Twitter: Cowboys among teams who have checked on Odell Beckham Jr.'s health recently

Carson

Reaction score
I think he’s going to have some form of a ‘market’ for his services, but I don’t foresee the numbers getting outrageous. The Packers stand out to me in particular. They’re DESPERATE for receivers if they hope to do anything this season.
Packers make sense. But he’s going to want to go to a contending team and I don’t see the packers making the playoffs this year.

They should win today. But then face 3 potential playoff teams in a row in Dallas, Tennessee and Philly. They get a gritty Chicago team and then they also play the Rams, Dolphins and Vikings again.

He is projected a return in mid December and they likely are around the 5-9 or 6-8 when he would play.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Packers make sense. But he’s going to want to go to a contending team and I don’t see the packers making the playoffs this year.

They should win today. But then face 3 potential playoff teams in a row in Dallas, Tennessee and Philly. They get a gritty Chicago team and then they also play the Rams, Dolphins and Vikings again.

He is projected a return in mid December and they likely are around the 5-9 or 6-8 when he would play.

An excellent point. They could be out of it by the time he’s ready to return

DCowboyz

Reaction score
We ain’t getting him. 100% impossible. Not sure why they always do this.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It’s odd because he doesn’t really fit this teams identity and taking Noah Brown off the field is a bad thing imo.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Just not sure how much he’d help…coming off significant injury and won’t know the offense.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All things equal I believe Beckham would pick the Cowboys. That now mostly just smoke mystique of this franchise is still strong.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Absolutely not. You’re going in to win a Super Bowl this year..

Hes rumored back to LA (Kupp) and Buffalo (Diggs) who have legit elite top tier #1 WRs

He’s also rumored coming here thus this thread. And if he wants to win a SB then he isn’t going to LA. They may not even make the playoffs. Buffalo I could see but Dallas is a strong possibility.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He’s also rumored coming here thus this thread. And if he wants to win a SB then he isn’t going to LA. They may not even make the playoffs. Buffalo I could see but Dallas is a strong possibility.
I also don't think Beckham wants to tag along. I mean the guy just won a ring. I think he wants to be a part of a winner and be the reason they win. I think Cowboys get the edge there. Bills are stacked all over the field with big names.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
OBJ will be looking to find his final team and will likely feel his pay rate is among the League's best. It will be interesting to see where he goes and what he terms are.
I don't see how he does that. Financially. ITs so late in the season he can't be looking to get a long term or big pay out deal right now.

Jarntt

Reaction score
If we do sign Odell, doesn't this say a lot what they think of CD?
Yeah, if we sign him it says they think CeeDee and the other young players are good enough to risk brining in another piece or two and try to make some playoff noise. If your point is it would mean they think OBJ is better than CeeDee, that’s absolutely wrong and off base. He’d be a nice #3 for us if we signed him. Play him when we go 3 wide if his health will allow it.

I’m not an OBJ guy but if it’s a cheap one year deal, what the heck. If it isn’t cheap or is a two year deal, I pass

Carson

Reaction score
That was my point. Signing Beckham does nothing but help Lamb.

He has co-existed with other #1 WRs and would not be an issue here

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Incoming … “honest offer”, “we like our guys”, “didn’t want to rock the boat”, “our guys are just as talented”, “didn’t fit under the cap”

Stephen or Jerry Jones in their next radio interview after Odell goes to another team. "We really tried hard, but *insert blank* is the reason the deal failed, but we almost got him at least."

shabazz

Reaction score
Getting this guy may tip the scale in the Cowboys favor over a team like the Vikings……but over the Niners and Eagles?……..not really