Twitter: Cowboys-Bills will arguably showcase the 2nd and 3rd best teams

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
I'm not a graph expert, but based on the graph, couldn't you say that the Dolphins and probably the Raves are better than the Bills? From what I gather, the Bills have a good offense, but the defense is barely above average.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
They are the 5th-8th best team in the AFC. How good that is depends on your definition of good.
Youre strictly looking at their record. They are an ascending team that will be a tough out for any team in the AFC. I promise you, no one wants to see the Bills in the playoffs

Carson

Reaction score
Hilarious how week to week the narative takes such a drastic turn. The Bills, who are struggling to just make the playoffs are now suddenly the 3rd best team in the league??????
Come on now! This is now a test test! Seahawks were a light quiz, Eagles were a test BUT NOW IS THE REAL TEST lol

Adreme

Reaction score
Youre strictly looking at their record. They are an ascending team that will be a tough out for any team in the AFC. I promise you, no one wants to see the Bills in the playoffs
They are 3-4 in their last 7 and 2-2 in their last 4. They are not ascending. They are what they have always been: a team that either wins by 30 or loses by 5 and can lose or beat anyone. That is how you end up as the 5th-7th best team in the AFC. If I were only using their record btw I would have them at 11th as that is where they sit in the conference.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
All but one of the Bills losses have been by 1 TD or less. I'm not going to call them world beaters but I can't in good faith also say that the Eagles were not as good as their record indicated 2-3 weeks ago without saying that the bills are probably better than their record indicates.

Bills are a top 10 team in the NFL still and very dangerous. They've had some pains this year and coaching is questionably, but they are every bit as dangerous as were the Seahawks and Eagles.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
They are 3-4 in their last 7 and 2-2 in their last 4. They are not ascending. They are what they have always been: a team that either wins by 30 or loses by 5 and can lose or beat anyone. That is how you end up as the 5th-7th best team in the AFC. If I were only using their record btw I would have them at 11th as that is where they sit in the conference.
They are 2-1 in their last 3 games and won against an AFC favorite, Kc.

See how i can skew numbers?

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score
They are ascending because they lost to a descending Eagles team and and had a bye week to prepare to barely beat a KC team in turmoil that cant score 20 points and their QB and head coach having hiss fits? Not buying it. They can beat us. No doubt. Any given sunday and they are desperate and they are at home. But they are NOT a good team. They are average. They blitz too much because their secondary is not good. And havent been close to a good defence since Milano got hurt. They are an average team who at times play good and at times play bad.