Twitter: Cowboys-Bills will arguably showcase the 2nd and 3rd best teams

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Yes KC is a favorite to win the Super Bowl. They have higher odds to win than the Cowboys and Eagles right now
Wow I just checked and you're right. Very surprised by this to be honest - I watched each of the Chiefs games the last few weeks and they just look OK. I have to assume this is based on Mahomes, Reid and their overall path to getting to the super bowl.

EDIT- I think also higher than Cowboys or Eagles because SF is by far the favorite right now.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think the Bills are the most dangerous team right now in the AFC bc they must win…… and they have the talent to do it. We can probably lose the rest of our games and make the playoffs. They have to win.

Mark

Reaction score
Bills are 4-2 at home, with losses to the Jags & Broncos (!).

Buffalo plays a lot of close games, so you let them hang around at your peril. If DAL is able to crush their spirit early, Josh Allen will start taking all sorts of chances, which will play into the hands of our defense.

Both teams will be coming off mission-critical wins against hated rivals, but still have much to play for.

The "Bills Mafia" will be loud & proud, obnoxiously belching beer and hot-wing sauce. I would not expect to see a lot of Cowboys jerseys at Highmark. Might be tough to hear "Here we go!"

Unseasonably warm weather should work to the Cowboys' advantage. The Bills aren't at all fazed by lake-effect snow off Erie.

mldardy

Reaction score
This Bills over the top love is ridiculous. They are a slightly above average team. Can't be a top team with losses to the Jets, Pats, and Broncos. And a near loss to Tyrod Taylor and the Giants at home.

Adreme

Reaction score
I think you perfectly summarized the bills but I'm a little confused on how you don't consider them to be good. A team that can either blow you out or only lose by a small margin doesn't scream "bad" to me. They are underachieving but i would still say they are a dangerous team.
If you are losing to the Patriots and Jets you are not a good team. You can be a dangerous team and not be a good team. They are not a good team. They are a team that plays very feast or famine so when it works it works well and when it fails it fails spectacularly. That is the recipe of a good team ever. I cannot think of a single championship team in the past 20 years that followed that model. They are the 5th-7th best team in the AFC. They can hang with the big boys or lose to the scrubs and anything in between. They are the epitome of any given Sunday. They USED to be a contender. They are not anymore.

Adreme

Reaction score
They are 2-1 in their last 3 games and won against an AFC favorite, Kc.

See how i can skew numbers?
You tried to say they were ascending. There is no basis for that argument. Unless by ascending you mean they won 1 game in a row. There is no way to take a sample of the Bills that makes them look like a team catching fire. Once you get outside of the September window every single window will have them no more than 1 game over because they have not won 2 in a row since week 4 over the Dolphins. That was their peak. They have descended steadily since that peak.

Adreme

Reaction score
This is way overthinking it lmao.

2-1 in their last 3 and beat the Chiefs. Should have beaten the Eagles. The notion that teams like Pittsburgh is better than the Bills is silly.
Again their peak was week 4. Since week 4 their games are: Giants (W), Patriots (L), Buccs (W) (though almost an L which is sad), Bengals (L), Broncos (L), Jets (W), Eagles (L), Chiefs (W). So they have 1 good win since week 4 and some very bad losses. The sales pitch of: well in their last 3 they beat the mighty Jets, almost beat the Eagles, and then narrowly beat the Chiefs (who seem to be having their own issues considering they have lost 3 of 4 and 4 of 6 after a hot start).

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I think we have to call Balt the AFC favorite at this point...i get Mahomes but man that team does not look right and has not for a few weeks.
Baltimore is a slight favorite over KC. last I looked I think it goes 49ers, Ravens, Chiefs, Eagles, Cowboys. Eagles and Cowboys so far back because I think the 49ers are so far ahead of them both and likely riding to the first seed, and Eagles still have the inside track to the second seed.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
If you are losing to the Patriots and Jets you are not a good team. You can be a dangerous team and not be a good team. They are not a good team. They are a team that plays very feast or famine so when it works it works well and when it fails it fails spectacularly. That is the recipe of a good team ever. I cannot think of a single championship team in the past 20 years that followed that model. They are the 5th-7th best team in the AFC. They can hang with the big boys or lose to the scrubs and anything in between. They are the epitome of any given Sunday. They USED to be a contender. They are not anymore.
Hmmm, so does a good team lose to the cardinals? actually, you don't need to answer that one lol. think we can just agree to disagree on this. don't have enough time today for the back and forth. Hopefully the cowboys don't share the same mindset that they aren't good

blueblood70

Reaction score
Bills are not good.
look they're record says they aren't .... issues in very close games they lost, if you take more into account their offense and defensive rankings, they are actually a good team. ,ironic SF started last year just like this. good that you believe they aren't but most still respect they are dangerous especially at home,.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Again their peak was week 4. Since week 4 their games are: Giants (W), Patriots (L), Buccs (W) (though almost an L which is sad), Bengals (L), Broncos (L), Jets (W), Eagles (L), Chiefs (W). So they have 1 good win since week 4 and some very bad losses. The sales pitch of: well in their last 3 they beat the mighty Jets, almost beat the Eagles, and then narrowly beat the Chiefs (who seem to be having their own issues considering they have lost 3 of 4 and 4 of 6 after a hot start).
Cool.

Still wrong to think that they're the 10th best team in the AFC lol

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
Hilarious how week to week the narative takes such a drastic turn. The Bills, who are struggling to just make the playoffs are now suddenly the 3rd best team in the league??????
they move the ball down the field and score on most teams with relative ease. their problem is defense. they don't field one.