Twitter: Cowboys-Bills will arguably showcase the 2nd and 3rd best teams

Adreme

Reaction score
Hmmm, so does a good team lose to the cardinals? actually, you don't need to answer that one lol. think we can just agree to disagree on this. don't have enough time today for the back and forth. Hopefully the cowboys don't share the same mindset that they aren't good
Even good teams lose one. However good teams do not lose multiple. When you lose multiple games to bad teams you are not a good teams. You can lose one and Super Bowl winners have lost one but they do not lose multiple. So lets just agree that their is no precedent in the past 20 years to call the Bills a good team. They could win but they are not good. They could win Sunday and lose to the Chargers without Burrow. Good teams do not do that over and over again.

Adreme

Reaction score
Cool.

Still wrong to think that they're the 10th best team in the AFC lol
I said 5th-7th best which is better than their record. Their record has them at 11th. You cant be better than 5th when you cant consistently be good. The reason they are 11th in the AFC right now though is that they lost over and over to other teams in the AFC including those above them.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
I said 5th-7th best which is better than their record. Their record has them at 11th. You cant be better than 5th when you cant consistently be good. The reason they are 11th in the AFC right now though is that they lost over and over to other teams in the AFC including those above them.
Whatever its still wrong lol. They killed the Dolphins and beat the Chiefs. You're not accounting for the difference between a good team playing bad and a bad team.

Mark

Reaction score
If Dallas doesn't turn the ball over, there is no reason at all they shouldn't roll over the Bills.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

I would say the Eagles who beat the Bills, Dolphins and Chiefs are still among the top three. We get to stake our claim off beating the Eagles, but if we lose to either Miami or Buffalo we go back down. Eagles taking a little too much crap for losing to what they are now considering the top two teams. It diminishes our victory some, which I do not like.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
My thoughts completely. The rating changes week to week but right now I have it as follows:

49ers
Ravens
Cowboys
Eagles
Bills
Lions
Dolphins

Definitely biased based on the Dolphins game yesterday and the Lions dropping a couple of games in terrible fashion. And I acknowledge that the Ravens ahead of the Cowboys is debateable but you can really switch them out and it wouldn't matter.
It's a game of inches remember. At the end of the day if we get just a few inches more than the best we win. That's what this game is. Even for the 49ers zero is guaranteed.

VACowboy

Reaction score
Buffalo is good when Allen is good and bad when Allen is bad, and Allen is a low floor, high ceiling kind of guy.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
It's a game of inches remember. At the end of the day if we get just a few inches more than the best we win. That's what this game is. Even for the 49ers zero is guaranteed.
agree completely. That's what I love about the sport. The on paper best v not best is not really how the sport works. Each game is a unique chess match, there are tons of strategies, tactics and other variables that go into each game. best sport there is.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Buffalo is the Seattle of the AFC. Fringe playoff team. Far from the cream of the crop

Reaction score
How is their OL? Can the D get constant pressure on Allen?
Allen is the second least sacked QB in the NFL. Of course some of that is him being hard to take down and his willingness to run when things get hairy. They're similar to the Eagles with their physical play and running QBs, decent running game (top 10). They turn the ball over quite a bit but also to make big plays,,, could be the Cowboys defensive game plan for the Eagles would work on these guys...

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Allen is the second least sacked QB in the NFL. Of course some of that is him being hard to take down and his willingness to run when things get hairy. They're similar to the Eagles with their physical play and running QBs, decent running game (top 10). They turn the ball over quite a bit but also to make big plays,,, could be the Cowboys defensive game plan for the Eagles would work on these guys...
Thank you for that great explanation

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My thoughts completely. The rating changes week to week but right now I have it as follows:

49ers
Ravens
Cowboys
Eagles
Bills
Lions
Dolphins

Definitely biased based on the Dolphins game yesterday and the Lions dropping a couple of games in terrible fashion. And I acknowledge that the Ravens ahead of the Cowboys is debateable but you can really switch them out and it wouldn't matter.
Ravens are in the zone.