Twitter: Cowboys-Bills will arguably showcase the 2nd and 3rd best teams

Mark

Reaction score
This year's edition of the Cowboys loves its gaudiest-man-cave-on-the-planet, but turns into a pumpkin on the road.

Whether DAL can beat a good team away from Arlington is still very much an open question.

CCBoy

Reaction score
This year's edition of the Cowboys loves its gaudiest-man-cave-on-the-planet, but turns into a pumpkin on the road.

Whether DAL can beat a good team away from Arlington is still very much an open question.
Only if one is a doubter, first.

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score
The analytics give us a 50% chance to beat Buffalo

but “they arent a good team!” Tho lol

We gonna see on Sunday. I dont want you to act like its some big win either if we do win. Since you know; they arent a good team
Seventeen game season. Every win is important. You clearly missed the part where I said we could lose. To them or anyone in the NFL. Do they have good talent? Yes. We both know that doesn't make a good team. Good teams aren't 7-6 at this stage. And I dont act like anything win or lose against anyone. Nothing surprises me. Compared to us they are not a good team. Doesn't mean they wont beat us.

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score
look they're record says they aren't .... issues in very close games they lost, if you take more into account their offense and defensive rankings, they are actually a good team. ,ironic SF started last year just like this. good that you believe they aren't but most still respect they are dangerous especially at home,.
Of course they are dangerous. They have talent. Doesn't make them a good team. If they are, that means 10 other teams in the AFC are good because thats how many have the same or a better record. You think that they are 11 good teams in that conference? We should beat them. Doesn't mean they will. We couldn't beat Arizona after all. They aint good either. But lets not act like this is the same Bills team from two years ago. It isn't.

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score
Not playing good and not being good are different.

I know it sounds redundant, but the key is they have the talent and are more than capable.
Of course they are capable. Its the NFL. I'm not going to be shocked if the beat us.

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score
Who is good?
Everyone in the AFC apparently. There is what? 10 teams with the same record or better? So I guess everyone is good over there. Yes they have talent. Takes more than talent to make a good team. Cowboys fans know that better than anyone.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Of course they are dangerous. They have talent. Doesn't make them a good team. If they are, that means 10 other teams in the AFC are good because thats how many have the same or a better record. You think that they are 11 good teams in that conference? We should beat them. Doesn't mean they will. We couldn't beat Arizona after all. They aint good either. But lets not act like this is the same Bills team from two years ago. It isn't.
sometimes your record doesn't tell the whole story.. i say there dangerous and a lot better than some of you are giving them credit for,. this is why we've seen nine and seven go into a sb and beat 19- 0 team in the super bowl. yup. bad bounces early some tough close losses, turned it around. remember last year wasn't SF 6-5 at some point??

John813

Reaction score
Bills, when focused are a great team. This year though, they aren't focused consistently.

There's also some cracks under their foundation

zeroburrito

Reaction score
bills 3rd best team? they had an eagles win against a struggling chiefs just now. opponent lost the game rather than them winning.

on the other hand the cowboys are an average team away from home, and the bills are better than that. bills should be favored and it will be an upset if the cowboys pull it off.

Last edited:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Buffalo could be a challenge. I think Dallas is the better team overall, the Bills aren't really walking away in games.
I wouldn't mind another repeat of 2007 only, watching Butter Aubrey nail a game winner.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
No matter how you slice it the bills are going to be a tough opponent, they have a real Jekyll and Hyde feel to them which means you could get them on a day where they are sloppy but they also have the potential to play at or close to elite levels.

Anyone who just looks at the record or int stats for Allen and expects an easy game is wrong. I think we have a great chance to win but it’s still a good test. Buffalo has given Philly a scare, beaten kc and Miami will be a tough one.