Cowboys chippy in practice

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They are going to go from chippy to nippy when they roll up in Chicago.

Once again their gameplan will be to stay warm and then implode on eachother in the locker room after they are steamrolled.

To top it off, Jerry will cry again.

6-7

I don't see Jerry crying again.

heir

Reaction score
Ohh brother, more "jive ***" smirky, catchy one liners from the lost boys.....that's my new name for this defense and offense...The Lost Boys...who cares they felt chippy or farty, or whatever. Seems come game time not a single one of these half ***** can find the field.
Please don't use the Lost Boys and ruin it for me. That was a great movie from my childhood that lived up to the hype. Unlike this defense......

visionary

Reaction score
i

Todd Archer :espn: Staff Writer
After the loss to Buffalo, Ezekiel Elliott said the team was "pissed off." Elliott said Sunday's practice was good. "Great energy, guys were on their stuff," Elliott said. "Guys had a little stuff in their neck, just a little chippy and ready to go." A 6-6, the Cowboys remain in first place in the NFC East but have lost six of their last nine games, heading into Thursday's game against Chicago.

:laugh:
And so it begins
The “Process” to rehabilitate Garrett’s image, make the playoffs by default because all other NFCE teams are even worse, one and done in the playoffs, start the “Garrett led this team to the playoffs” , Marinelli retires and we change ST coaches

rinse and repeat :facepalm:

Creeper

Reaction score
So what does this mean? Will Dallas come out firing on all cylinders scoring a TD on their first drive and holding the Bears to a 3 and out? Will they play an entire game with a greater sense of urgency, or will it fade quickly like it did against the Bills? Or does this mean they will come out overexcited and making a lot of stupid mistakes again?

There is lots of film now on the Bears and how to defense their QB. The Bears are one of the worst teams in scoring offense. Being fired up without a plan is not going to be any more successful than coming out flat. This team need to play for 60 minutes but more importantly, they need to know what they are doing. It would be helpful if the defense was a little more aggressive going after the QB. Maybe he hasn't looked that great, but the Cowboys have a habit of making young QBs look great.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Please don't use the Lost Boys and ruin it for me. That was a great movie from my childhood that lived up to the hype. Unlike this defense......
OPPS... man you are so right there, I beg forgiveness for my disrespect, I did not think that through... ok i'll call them the "trash boyz" then?

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So what does this mean? Will Dallas come out firing on all cylinders scoring a TD on their first drive and holding the Bears to a 3 and out? Will they play an entire game with a greater sense of urgency, or will it fade quickly like it did against the Bills? Or does this mean they will come out overexcited and making a lot of stupid mistakes again?

There is lots of film now on the Bears and how to defense their QB. The Bears are one of the worst teams in scoring offense. Being fired up without a plan is not going to be any more successful than coming out flat. This team need to play for 60 minutes but more importantly, they need to know what they are doing. It would be helpful if the defense was a little more aggressive going after the QB. Maybe he hasn't looked that great, but the Cowboys have a habit of making young QBs look great.
We will creative new ways to fail.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I want this team to just crash and burn. My biggest worry is that somehow Jerry has a reason to keep Garrett at the end of the season ... spin the fact that we won the weakest division in football.

No doubt! I can see that scenerio winning the division with a 7-9 record or 8-8 and Jerry talking about how the team accomplished its primary goal.......yada yada.........Garret wins a home playoff game............and around we go.

Rayman70

Reaction score
The bears will run the ball down our throats then play action us to death...LOTS of rb screens..which we do not apparently do very well...meaning, we don't cover the backs. This you can rest assured, will be how the Bears attack us. Cohen is a guy that we haven't seen before. If we let him loose, we lose badly..in a laugher.

JayFord

Reaction score
And? So what?

what yall gonna do thursday? Embarrass yourselves?

heir

Reaction score
OPPS... man you are so right there, I beg forgiveness for my disrespect, I did not think that through... ok i'll call them the "trash boyz" then?
I personally don't think we should call them anything but by their names when talking about this defense. They do not deserve a nickname and they should individually be recognized for all their let downs.

For example. "The hot Boyz sucked today" Correction: "Jaylon Smith missed 6 tackles"

Rayman70

Reaction score
we are not beating the Rams..lets get rid of that idea right now. Its a real challenge to see how we beat the Bears even. The Bears have a couple special players that can hurt us badly. We can realistically beat the Bears and the skins. If we just find 2 more wins and we end up 8-8..we win the division. Philly is trash..and will struggle to win 1 more game honestly. They are bad on defense..and Wince is super turnover prone and inaccurate. Iggles will finish 6-10. We will finish 8-8. Talk about a total garbage division..YIKES!!

Proof

Reaction score
Thats what we do. Good teams let their play do the talking. We just talk.

It’s not even really talking. Didn’t say they were gonna win or make any proclamations, they’re just acknowledging they’re embarrassed and dissatisfied. Good.

But now for me to undercut all of that and say they are going to smash the bears. Lol