Cowboys chippy in practice

Rayman70

Reaction score
Talk is cheap.........right Jerry? Jason?
exactly..an awful lot of talk and little action and results for the last 10 years. Its odd how suddenly being angry and chippy in practice feels like a win almost lmao..MY LORD.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Ohh brother, more "jive ***" smirky, catchy one liners from the lost boys.....that's my new name for this defense and offense...The Lost Boys...who cares they felt chippy or farty, or whatever. Seems come game time not a single one of these half ***** can find the field.

I'm thinking of going with the movie Spinal Tap.
Nearly everything in that movie can describe something that's
happened to the Garrett-led Cowboys.
I gotta pick the scene where they couldn't find the stage entrance... lol

RoboQB

Reaction score
Bears are also fighting for a wildcard spot. THEY WILL COME READY. We likely will not be prepared for the cold.

I'm convinced that it could be unseasonably warm and they'd be
unprepared for that too... lol

J_Allen

Reaction score
Ohh brother, more "jive ***" smirky, catchy one liners from the lost boys.....that's my new name for this defense and offense...The Lost Boys...who cares they felt chippy or farty, or whatever. Seems come game time not a single one of these half ***** can find the field.

Lmao... Funniest post I've read in a long time.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Travis Frederick also said there was a lot of choppiness in practice. He also claims there is a "sense of urgency" coming from this team (yeah right).

This team is so "pissed off" yet they come out every week doing the same garbage and losing. They continue to be mocked, bullied, punked, and embarassed by fans, sportscasters, opposing players, and media alike every week.

The losses to the Bills and Pats were coaching losses more than any games I've seen in a long time.

No offensive players were dogging it or doing anything terrible individually. They just were not functioning as a unit.

Special Teams is definitely a coaching problem.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Backs against the wall, not even a good portion of their own fans believe in them. It's them versus the world, now go get that ring, 'Boys.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Too little too late
Then quit. Go watch golf, hockey, basketball or some other sport. Sheesh.

PS: It's not too late. Cowboys still have a 1 game lead with 4 games remaining. They could only win 2 out of the 4 remaining games as long as 1 of those wins is against the Eagles, and that will secure another division title along with making the playoffs. Once in the playoffs, anything is possible. So it's definitely not too late.

Coy

Reaction score
If there is no hope this season, then why not wait until after the season when there is time to fully explore all options for a new HC?

Because there is no way WITH Garrett, we all know this, there is enough evidence to understand that, maybe a new interim HC, whoever he might be could change that a bit, because this is a talented team.
Worst case scenario, it didn't work, now you look for the ideal HC in the offseason.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because there is no way WITH Garrett, we all know this, there is enough evidence to understand that, maybe a new interim HC, whoever he might be could change that a bit, because this is a talented team.
Worst case scenario, it didn't work, now you look for the ideal HC in the offseason.
What you indicated was there is no hope this season at all - with or without Garrett.

TheHerd

Reaction score
wait..now they get mad? lol..LORD what a mess. Shouldn't they been mad 2 weeks ago? This team and coach is always a day late and a dollar short.
There are only 16 games a year. Can't they be mad and fully engaged in every game?

If only we had someone responsible to get the team at that level every game...

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
wait..now they get mad? lol..LORD what a mess. Shouldn't they been mad 2 weeks ago? This team and coach is always a day late and a dollar short.
How do you know they weren't? Things don't only happen when the media creates a story.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
We will finish 8-8. Talk about a total garbage division..YIKES!!
And the saddest, most sickening part of that statement right there, is after they go 8-8, it will be all the talk about how great they are to finish a winning season???????? good grief.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
And? So what?

what yall gonna do thursday? Embarrass yourselves?
Jayford, they plan to walk the length of the football field, looking for all those chips got biatch slapped off those shoulders, you know the chips the jets, Green Bay, Vikes, Saints, Patriots Bills knocked off.... they just gota be laying around some where's.

Tussinman

Reaction score
The losses to the Bills and Pats were coaching losses more than any games I've seen in a long time.

No offensive players were dogging it or doing anything terrible individually. They just were not functioning as a unit.

Special Teams is definitely a coaching problem.
Very valid point :thumbup:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And the saddest, most sickening part of that statement right there, is after they go 8-8, it will be all the talk about how great they are to finish a winning season???????? good grief.
Who is it you imagine will talk like that?

Last edited: