***Cowboys Chris (aka Quarterback Coach) Mega Thread***

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboyblue31;2499927 said:
I agree with that.

I know Cowboy Chris is a legend to some fans here, but I don't agree with what he did.

Werder was just doing his job.

That seems to be the mantra of every scumbag doing something wrong, doesn't it?

The lawyer defending the guy he knows did it.

The guy cutting other people's jobs to make himself and the bottom line look better.

"just doing my job" seems to be a line that helps some people sleep at night.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
TimeKeeper;2499907 said:
Regarding the video he said something to the effect of "don't become that fan".

Backing up Werder of course, he said that the Plax story started with un-named sources too. And that the Enron scandal would have never broken if not for un-named sources. :rolleyes:

Its quite simple. The media will side with the media, the fans will side with the fans. Just the way it is.

Dallas22

Reaction score
I thought I overheard someone on the field on Sunday night of the Giants-Cowboys game say that there MIGHT be new video footage of Cowboy Chris being released TODAY (Tuesday)... I heard that it there are AT LEAST 2 more videos coming out... I guess time will tell!

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Yeah these guys are just fans being spontaneous they arent trying to get attention :lmao2:

Dallas22

Reaction score
LarryCanadian;2497296 said:
Is Cowboy Chris the guy that heckled Wade at the bus about 6-7 games ago. Yelling out "shame on you" etc. Maybe he's responsible for Wade taking over the D calling too, hehe. I swear its the same guy. Cowboy Chris wasn't as popular that time, if it's same guy (although I agreed with him then too!).

Anyway, I think Werder is enough of a slime to have it coming. I hate sensationalized and weak journalism. It's like being a parasite. Werder is not the only one, but there are too many slimo reporters.

LarryCanadian

That was Cowboy Chris & Wade Phillips did take over the defensive play calling for the first time the following week vs Tampa Bay.

Dallas22

Reaction score
Dodger12;2497315 said:
Galloway mentioned it and they seemed pretty certain. If so, that would be big time bush league to kick the guy out of the stadium for heckling when it goes on all the time and you spend that much money to see the game.

He did get the see the game but I'll let him tell it... He is Quarterback Coach on here. Could be some video coming out real soon from this incident as well... that's just what I've heard.

What a perfect weekend... GO COWBOYS!!!

Dallas22

Reaction score
BigDFan5;2500129 said:
Yeah these guys are just fans being spontaneous they arent trying to get attention :lmao2:
Hey, this is what I was told from ANONYMOUS UNNAMED SOURCES... that's all I know... could be true, might not be true, who knows

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Mike_45;2499913 said:
Comparing T.O.'s stuff to Enron is a little farfetched even for Colin Cowturd. No one is loosing their retirement over that...

Well, it's not that. It's the fact that the authorities got involved with those incidents. So there weren't really anonymous sources when the sources were the authorities.

And Cowturd doesn't answer all those times before that Mr. Blue Suit has been dead wrong on the Cowboys and Owens when he had "anonymous sources." Still waiting for Mr. Blue Suit and his apologists to answer that one.

But, don't be that radio host.

YAKUZA

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
LOL. When has Cowturd ever been known to say anything even remotely smart? Of course he backed up Ed cause he's another one of those guys like Ed who no doubt have been picked on all their lives by athletes and they think being reporters and talking heads for ESPN is their way of getting back at those athletes for years of abuse.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
stasheroo;2500042 said:
That seems to be the mantra of every scumbag doing something wrong, doesn't it?

The lawyer defending the guy he knows did it.

The guy cutting other people's jobs to make himself and the bottom line look better.

"just doing my job" seems to be a line that helps some people sleep at night.

Yes, but Mr. Blue Suit is doing a poor job. He's been dead wrong reporting stories from his anonymous sources a countless amount of times. Either he's making this stuff up or his sources suck and he refuses to find better sources and/or check out their stories.

So while a lot of them use that "just doing my job" excuse, it seems like so many of them are just doing a poor job to begin with.

YAKUZA

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Hahahhaha! I told Chris this was going to get big and eventually that ESPN guy is going to feel the heat for blasting a fan/follower/customer like that. Now that CC is a big shot we'll see if he has time to talk with us some more, lol! He'll be by around 7-8 pm Friday or Sat as he usually is I'm sure. LOL!

That a boy CC. Someone had to smarten hack Werder up and CC and Owens seem to be doing it.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
This guy is getting more than his 15 minutes of fame.

Up next: Jay Leno, Conan O'Brien or David Letterman. :laugh1:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
CC should work this into some free tickets to a Cowboys game. I'm sure T.O. would be more than happy to give him some for CC sticking up for him.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
I'm surprised that, through all of this, Werder never just walked over and tried to tell Chris his side of the story. Not in a confrontational way, but in a genuine sense. Nothing about who his sources are, but just a conversation about what his job is, why he can't reveal his sources, etc.

Everyone else in the prior video walked over but him. Is he afraid? Chris doesn't seem like he's threatening physical violence in any of this stuff. I don't know Chris personally, but I bet it'd make for a more peaceful environment and at least give Chris an ounce of respect for the guy.

I think the fact all of Werder's "handlers" came over last time -- one shouting and raving, nonetheless -- only added fuel to the fire.

Just my two cents.