Signed by Cowboys Cowboys claim QB Will Grier

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Rush.

Dallas want a developmental QB and that's what the'll have in Grier. Rush is who he is and is more familiar with the offence.
Rush played better than the other two this summer, but it won't be pretty if he has to spell Dak during the season..

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why’s that? Fit right in during the numerous times I was working at Ft Hood and travelled to Waco and Austin.
I've been in California and Chicago for extended times, but I don't think like them. Just my gut. I'm sure I wouldn't fit in where you're from.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Boy genius Kellen Moore :p
67642059.jpg

ESisback

Reaction score
If they acquired Tom Brady tomorrow…

“Brady’s too old!”
“He’s about to fall off the cliff!”
“Pats know something…”
“Is he injured?”
“Never liked that awesome person!”
“Why did they spend so much on a senior citizen!”
“Why didn’t they just get Will Grier?”

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
2 games? Oh good grief.
Not even. He threw 8 passes in the second game before leaving with a foot injury. Don't get me wrong, he was awful in the game to that point.

In his one full start, the Panthers got way down way early. He threw a desperation INT late in the 2nd quarter (3rd-and-18, down 18 points) and then two more late in the 4th quarter. Of course, he didn't lead any touchdown drives either.

But yeah, getting thrown in to start as a rookie at the end of a lost season probably doesn't give the best read on his abilities.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Did good at West Virginia. Florida I only remember the performance enhancing drug controversy (reports came out of him putting on 30lbs+ of muscle during the summer and then during the season he pops for Ligandrol).

Sarms where fairly new to the OTC market so his Florida controversy helped boost sales of stuff like Ligandrol, Ostarine, Testolone, YK-11

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I've been in California and Chicago for extended times, but I don't think like them. Just my gut. I'm sure I wouldn't fit in where you're from.

I’m from Pgh but moved around quite a bit.
I still don’t know why you are clinging to a certain TX stereotype and how you can determine from football posts someone is not ‘from TX.’

kumizi

Reaction score
He's worth a look as a project. If Dak gets hurt, right now he's probably worse than Cooper Rush.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m from Pgh but moved around quite a bit.
I still don’t know why you are clinging to a certain TX stereotype and how you can determine from football posts someone is not ‘from TX.’
I have a 6 sense

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I don’t think it does anything to Rush

QB 1 - Dak
QB 2 - Rush
QB 3 - Grier

PS - DiNucci

Not yet. We'll see in October or later. They clearly hope this guy can come in, learn the offense and outperform Rush in practice. We've seen what Cooper can do and it's not enough....