Signed by Cowboys Cowboys claim QB Will Grier

Hardline

Reaction score
He had a 4th quarter come from behind victory against my Longhorns. Screw this guy.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Grier doesn't appears to do all that sidearm crap. Had the strongest arm at the combine when he came out.

If "strong arm" was the indication of ability to play in the NFL JarMarcus Russ.......nope!
Not doing it. I'll let you argue with your other handle.

Scotman

Reaction score
If he shows up looking like this I'm in.

i
Be a pretty bold move to actually show up in a Panthers' jersey.

garyo1954

Reaction score
I’m from Pgh but moved around quite a bit.
I still don’t know why you are clinging to a certain TX stereotype and how you can determine from football posts someone is not ‘from TX.’

Four simple rules....

If you don't mention tacos or brisket once a week, or know how to spell "y'all," or describe the weather as hell +99, or never fell off a horse........

you can't be from Texas!

MaineBoy

Reaction score
Does this mean Rush is still the backup ? If so, this kid sounds good but means nothing regarding our perilous situation if Dak goes out. We need to get someone ahead of Rush. Anyone ?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
2 pro games.....less than 54% Comp % 0 TD's 4 INT's

So tell me again why Dallas didn;t try and trade for a more viable back-up in Minshew??????

Carson

Reaction score
2 pro games.....less than 54% Comp % 0 TD's 4 INT's

So tell me again why Dallas didn;t try and trade for a more viable back-up in Minshew??????
Broaddus posted some huge negatives the staff say. Basically said he was uncoachable. I will try to find the link it was posted here earlier today

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
This is a low cost look and I like it. Maybe his sympatico with Nuss restarts his career. The kid has talent and is a fine athlete... He may just have been a victim of a clusterbleep in Carolina... cause I can't think of the last time a QB looked good there..

Back when the QB who was from Louisiana and was throwing to a young Steve Smith, his name escapes me now.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Broaddus posted some huge negatives the staff say. Basically said he was uncoachable. I will try to find the link it was posted here earlier today

Only they would know but my own two cent opinion is that they would be afraid he would ruffle Dak's feathers in terms of a viable threat.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Yeah really ugly stats so far.

Risen you have had you fun during the offseason and pre season...its time to get back in line and raise the colors......You give it a LETS GO COWBOYS!!!! and believe it. It's time for the season!