Twitter: Cowboys close to signing Dontari Poe

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Rod probably didn't want him. Probably didn't fit their defense. Clearly Nolan feels otherwise.

Quality veteran DT's at a bargain price to fill the gap until we can find young replacements. Great way to go.

I assume they are telling Hill to gain weight and he can learn from veterans like McCoy.

ksg811

Reaction score

jnday

Reaction score
Quality veteran DT's at a bargain price to fill the gap until we can find young replacements. Great way to go.

I assume they are telling Hill to gain weight and he can learn from veterans like McCoy.
McCoy having a positive impact on Hill may be one of the only things that can keep Hill from being a total bust. It would be great if McCoy could take Hill under his wing before Hill becomes a lost cause.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
McCoy having a positive impact on Hill may be one of the only things that can keep Hill from being a total bust. It would be great if McCoy could take Hill under his wing before Hill becomes a lost cause.

Yah, he basically has the beginning of this year to show up or I see him being a complete bust.

JBS

Reaction score
Ickes was wrong about them not being a 3-4. They switched last year but also played 4-3 which most teams do in nickel anyway.

This isn't true. Jeff Cavanaugh posted his snap counts from each position...over 50% were in 4 man fronts

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I agree, it was a horrible draft pick considering that there was some safety prospects on the board that could have been an upgrade for the team.

Amazing how bad Jerry is at all this. The fool take advice from morons like Marinelli. Prime time safeties dropped into our lap and he takes Hill? LOL

garyv

Reaction score
I keep refreshing the screen and this thread title is taking a real long time to change to "SIGNED: Cowboys sign Poe"

Hes been close since I woke up. I guess their idea of close and mine are two different things.
You tell me close I'm thinking a few hours they must be talking next day or two

shabazz

Reaction score
Since he wasn't a Cowboy I haven't been happy or unhappy with him.

I’m not too familiar, but im still a little uncomfortable with Dix, on the whole, but some here are fine with it

Status
Not open for further replies.