Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy said QB Dak Prescott is having his best offseason program that we've had

NotForLong

Reaction score
6i7FSgT.gif
Exactly how I feel

triplets_93

Reaction score
Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy said QB Dak Prescott is able to tie his shoelaces better than any season before.

triplets_93

Reaction score
He works hard. Unfortunately when the pressure is highest, he chokes. That's just who he is. It's a shame. Maybe hypnotherapy or something would help the guy, but no off-season is going to fix his inability to get over staring down receivers, panicking and the other stuff he does to choke when they're in the highest stakes games against good teams.

Or it'll be like Romo. Everything on the team comes together and he corrects some of his issues when it's too late and his body betrays him.
Dak, with the money he has, would have access to the best hypnotherapy, or whatever, on the planet. Yet, there we went, and, here we are.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
The real test will be training camp?? LOL...that sums up the mentality of the coach and FO. No, the REAL test will be when he has to play against good teams. But good to know Dak has met the "playing catch" spring threshold.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Great but we want a great playoff run not regular season glory stats.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Mike McCarthy (and the Jerry fans on here) theme song

Everything is awesome
Everything is cool when you're part of a team
Everything is awesome
When you're living out a dream
Everything is better when we stick together
Side by side, you and I are gonna win forever
Let's party forever
We're the same, I'm like you, you're like me
We are working in harmony
Everything is awesome
Everything is awesome
Woo! Three, two, one, go!
Have you heard the news? Everyone's talking
Life is good 'cause everything's awesome
Lost my job, there's a new opportunity
More free time for my awesome community
I feel more awesome than an awesome possum
Dip my body in chocolate frosting
Three years later, wash off the frosting
Smelling like a blossom, everything is awesome
Stepped in mud, got new brown shoes
It's awesome to win and it's awesome to lose, awesome to lose
Everything is better when we stick together
Side by side, you and I are gonna win forever
Let's party forever
We're the same, I'm like you, you're like me
We are working in harmony
Everything is awesome
Everything is awesome
Blue skies, bouncy springs
We just named two awesome things
A Nobel Prize, a piece of string
You know what's awesome? Everything!
Dogs with fleas, allergies
A book of Greek antiquities
Brand new pants, a very old vest
Awesome items are the best
Trees, frogs, clogs, they're awesome
Rocks, clocks, and socks, they're awesome
Figs, and jigs, and twigs, that's awesome
Everything you see or think or say is awesome
Everything is awesome
Everything is awesome

1200x800.jpg

malbis030347

Reaction score
So nobody is just so so or just adequate…everyone is playing like an all pro… can’t wait to see cut down date names of all pros that get released

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score

Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy said Dak Prescott is having “his best offseason program.” “And he’s had really good offseason programs the whole time,” McCarthy added. “This atmosphere that we practice in with the quarterback and receivers has really hit the mark. I’ve been very impressed with the quality of work.” Dak: “I’d agree, first and foremost, it’s what I put into this game. It’s what this game means to me. I talk about it every offseason. Any chance we talk, my focus is always getting better. Getting better overall in every way that I can, every aspect of my game, making sure I push the other people around me. “Mike’s comments are the result of us doing that from the time the offseason began, from before the offseason began with the team activities, us guys getting together. Really, the growth in my play and the jump I’m making is the second year in his offense as well, being more comfortable with the footwork. The receivers around me, their second year in it, they’re more comfortable, they’re more confident. “Things are just faster off the line from the huddle through the play to the scramble drill when a play doesn’t work, we are truly understanding, everybody understands. It just makes the communication, my approach and just allowing me to play with more confidence.”

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
This is a valid point. I seriously doubt Kansas City feels the need to make comments like this about Mahomes. Everyone knows what they have in Mahomes while Dak constantly needs to be built up. Even as he enters year 9 he still needs to be propped up like a rookie trying to build his confidence.
THIS