Cowboys Cut Kosier

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Hostile;4465346 said:
The day he arrived I was really kind of peeved. I didn't think much of him. Boy did he prove me wrong. I have eaten crow many times over how wrong I was about him.

Here's hoping one at least one of these two new guys proves me as wrong.

I'm with you on both of those.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Can't say I'm surprised...he was looking ROUGH out there this year. Too many injuries over the years

dools

Reaction score
I figured this would happen since we will probably only carry ten o-lineman. Costa, Kowalski, Arkin, Bernadeau, Nagy, Free, Smith, Parnell and a G and C through the draft.

TheDallasDon

AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee
Reaction score
Crazy I called this in my mock before it was released..........I'm like a zin master or something lol

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
I was wrong on him, much respect to Kosier.

Thanks for your time as a Cowboy sir.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
NeonDeion21;4465106 said:

I've been trying to get rid of Kyle since he got here-- I've always wanted a big, mauling offensive line like we had in the Jimmy Johnson days-- but I'm gonna miss him...

You were a good soldier, Kyle, now you can stand down... best of luck with the rest of your career, and the rest of your life...

sago1

Reaction score
When Parcells first picked up Kosier must admit I was dubuois. He sure proved everybody wrong. He wasn't showy but he was consistent, smart & hard working & understand he made the OL calls. If even one of the 2 OGs we signed turns out to be another Kosier, the Cowboys did well. If his body hadn't worn down, he'd still be starting for us. Wish him well. If Kosier is interested, I bet he'd make a good OL coach someday.

dhaber

Reaction score
When the Cowboys signed Kosier, my first thought was, WHO? Never heard of him which I am sure I wasn't the only one. He proved to be a tough, solid player for us who played hurt, was moved around the line to compensate for poor line play and injuries. Was reportedly a solid team player and locker room guy. For a guy that few of us heard of when he was signed, I would say we will probably miss him until the O-line starts playing the way we all hope it will.
Right now, I don't think the coaching staff has the O-line positions figured out yet with the exception of Free and Smith. We will find out who the starters and back ups will be in a few months. Just my opinion.....

burmafrd

Reaction score
Thank you Kyle Kosier for being one of the most dependable players on this team for 6 years.

As regards rumors, one must be skeptical. Since just yesterday they were talking supposedly about him playing center.