Cowboys & Dak Prescott are expected to have deal done before free agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Thats not what i referenced. Changing what i said, then arguing about it....is extremely pathetic.

So you actually think votes to make the final is more important than 1st place votes. Dude....
You’re a hater so refuse to acknowledge he had a great year and was 2nd in NFL MVP voting. Second. Not 1st, not last, but 2nd. I guess he would’ve come in first if he ever learned how to stop the other teams run game. Hell, he’s as big as their LB’s some come on Dak, get out there on D. This yahoo thinks you suck.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You’re a hater so refuse to acknowledge he had a great year and was 2nd in NFL MVP voting. Second. Not 1st, not last, but 2nd. I guess he would’ve come in first if he ever learned how to stop the other teams run game. Hell, he’s as big as their LB’s some come on Dak, get out there on D. This yahoo thinks you suck.
How can you be so wrong so often?
Ive said over and over...dak had an excellent regular season. Id rather be a "yahoo"....
Than straight up liar.

I will find some posts and show everyone that you lie. Pathetic.

CCBoy

Reaction score
How can you be so wrong so often?
Ive said over and over...dak had an excellent regular season. Id rather be a "yahoo"....
Than straight up liar.

I will find some posts and show everyone that you lie. Pathetic.
You don't understand spoken language...Pinnochio.
Lying on the Witness Stand

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
high school football provides knowledge that trumps anything someone like Emmitt might of had. What does he know?
Emmitt is an old loser. He would be scared to go up against some of these high school studs in here. Their knowledge would make Emmitt look like the simpleton which they say he is. "get lost Emmitt, you suck, I played high school football"

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well, the fact that we are not engaged in spoken language....is kinda funny.
Have you read some of CC's posts? Talk about language! He spouts some serious word salad that many can never understand, then he comes out with "ace".

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
What did you play? The flute, cornet, French horn or clarinet?
You think playing an instrument is an insult? Lol come on that’s ridiculous. But it does confirm you were an absolute bully in school. Hell the way you post and attack others should’ve given it away. But trying to insult someone over playing an instrument? Reminds me of HS days watching bullies push on the band guys.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You think playing an instrument is an insult? Lol come on that’s ridiculous. But it does confirm you were an absolute bully in school. Hell the way you post and attack others should’ve given it away. But trying to insult someone over playing an instrument? Reminds me of HS days watching bullies push on the band guys.
I played trumpet in marching band because our football team sucked..and well...band chicks.:)

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So you are actually a high school band boy who never played football but is here trying to insult the owner, coaches, players and fans who actually plated the sport?

Got it.

There certainly is a lot of you band boys around here. Funny because y'all are the same ones always hating on everything Cowboys. lol

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
LMAO, it bothers me none. You are the pitiful idiot stalking dak. Everybody on here is not laughing with you, you know the rest.
It's been bothering you since your man-crush got benched and retired. You fool no one. I remember your rants over the years. lol

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
So you are actually a high school band boy who never played football but is here trying to insult the owner, coaches, players and fans who actually plated the sport?

Got it.

There certainly is a lot of you band boys around here. Funny because y'all are the same ones always hating on everything Cowboys. lol

Where did I say I was a band boy? But you didn’t deny you were a bully. For the record I played football from pop warner until I graduated HS, but really that’s nothing to brag about. It’s been 20 years since I was a freshman. Why are you always trying to put words in peoples mouths? Why are you always trying to decipher (wrongly I might add) what another poster says?

Lol the cope is so real

Status
Not open for further replies.