Cowboys decade-long track record of under-investing in team suggests that Jones family is not in it

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Lol what about the current good team?
Rambo sometimes you just have to let the fact that 28 years of "Good Teams" doing nothing has struck a nerve with some of us go, again most of us will get straight by week 1 kickoff, but right now we have a severe case of groundhog day...

rambo2

Reaction score
Rambo sometimes you just have to let the fact that 28 years of "Good Teams" doing nothing has struck a nerve with some of us go, again most of us will get straight by week 1 kickoff, but right now we have a severe case of groundhog day...
I'm sorry that group cracks me up.

Brax

Reaction score
I'm not wrong. The current team is good. 2 decades ago has nothing to do with the current team. Are saying that the current team isn't good and will not have double digit wins?
I concern myself with Playoff success you are happy with hollow regular season games especially against the worst teams. Again you have very low standards

rambo2

Reaction score
I concern myself with Playoff success you are happy with hollow regular season games especially against the worst teams. Again you have very low standards
No, I don't. Fans like you are just ignorant. What if the current team which is good wins in the playoffs? They have fixed the oline and the linebackers and are trying to fix the dline. They are close and yet guys like throw the 28 year crap and want to crap on everything Cowboys. Go ahead crap on them.

Brax

Reaction score
No, I don't. Fans like you are just ignorant. What if the current team which is good wins in the playoffs? They have fixed the oline and the linebackers and are trying to fix the dline. They are close and yet guys like throw the 28 year crap and want to crap on everything Cowboys. Go ahead crap on them.
I don’t crap and the ignorant are people like you, I bet you you have said it’s a good team as far back as you can remember then you say it was a good season when they look like JV in the playoffs. They haven’t been good in the last 28 years and if you could read and understand what I posted you would understand that we will not know what the current team is until the season is done, I fully understand you can’t seam to grasp that concept but it’s the truth and if you base results yes results on the last 28 failed seasons of Jerry’s mismanagement then this year will be no different. How low the bar has fallen for some fans like you, just getting to the CCG is your SB and then you will keep regurgitating the same nonsense about them being good

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I bet you you have said it’s a good team as far back as you can remember
Every single year he has been on this forum at the very least.

I think that they should have put Romo back in as the starter this past year. If they would have done that they might have made it to the Super Bowl this year and they for sure would be able to keep both Romo and Dak for the next couple of years. They made a mistake because they are now going to lose Romo. They could have kept both.

:laugh:

Last edited:

rambo2

Reaction score
I don’t crap and the ignorant are people like you, I bet you you have said it’s a good team as far back as you can remember then you say it was a good season when they look like JV in the playoffs. They haven’t been good in the last 28 years and if you could read and understand what I posted you would understand that we will not know what the current team is until the season is done, I fully understand you can’t seam to grasp that concept but it’s the truth and if you base results yes results on the last 28 failed seasons of Jerry’s mismanagement then this year will be no different. How low the bar has fallen for some fans like you, just getting to the CCG is your SB and then you will keep regurgitating the same nonsense about them being good
They haven't been good in 28 years? Lol. 12 win teams are good.

Brax

Reaction score
They haven't been good in 28 years? Lol. 12 win teams are good.
12 win teams that get their butts kicked in the playoffs aren’t good teams most are products of playing in a weak division and inferior opponents but you are happy with chronic failure and believe 12 win teams can make past the division round good for you.

rambo2

Reaction score
12 win teams that get their butts kicked in the playoffs aren’t good teams most are products of playing in a weak division and inferior opponents but you are happy with chronic failure and believe 12 win teams can make past the division round good for you.
All 12 win teams are good.

stiletto

Reaction score
All 12 win teams are good.
The Cowboys 12-5 win teams are like the "Hottest girl on the block" that you finally get to date. Problem is, you find out she has V.D. when things actually get hot and heavy...

Flamma

Reaction score
But they sign players like Diggs, Lamb, Martin, Dak, and Parsons.
They drafted those players. Every team drafts players. Not every team goes out and looks to add talent outside of the draft. Those that do have an advantage. Or should I say, a possible advantage.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
You know its a good business when you invest few money and get a lot in return. Jerry keeps increasing the brand and having to spend no money on the teams besides the stadium and other entertainment inside of it.

He is a business man, not an NFL general manager. He cares about money and not about winning.

I have been saying this for long time, i can’t imagine a job that hasn’t showed positive results in almost 30 years and keep you employed.
Criticism won't move them to change anything. Empty seats will. Drop in merch sales will.