Cowboys defense can carry bus drivers

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
All cowboys nation is currently sharpening their swords and pitchforks

jrumann59

Reaction score
If the HC is smart he tells Kellen when Dak is back act like its Rush. Absolutely no reason to change it, only difference Dak has better arm talent than Rush so he can put a little more fear into the defense.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
This is by far best defense since our 90’s championships.

Rush was 10-16 for 102 yards.

163 yards rushing, no turnovers, 5 sacks. created 3 turnovers.

It’s a great formula.

Yeah, and we finally upgraded to one.

Ken

Reaction score
If the HC is smart he tells Kellen when Dak is back act like its Rush. Absolutely no reason to change it, only difference Dak has better arm talent than Rush so he can put a little more fear into the defense.
I would pass more than 16 times with Dak. But it needs to be run first, heavy playaction, eat clock kind of offense. Pass early to get a lead, that is good too...but we need to maul people.

Steve007

Reaction score
This is by far best defense since our 90’s championships.

Rush was 10-16 for 102 yards.

163 yards rushing, no turnovers, 5 sacks. created 3 turnovers.

It’s a great formula.
It is a good formula if you don't overpay the bus driver. Next year Daks cap hit is 49 million and the next year 52 million. They better win it this year or do something with Dak's contract.

Havic

Reaction score
That is all we need from Dak, just bus driving without INT's

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If these defense continue at this level it won’t matter who’s at QB.

Watch out Dak haters this defense could carry him all the way to SB.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Dak can't read the D as well as Rush.
While I can believe that no reason Kellen and Rush cannot help him. As long as Moore keeps a leash on him there should be less checks out of runs because the defense is giving him the look he wants. And if that is the case and he does not learn then Dallas had the same problem the Rams had before they got Stafford.

Eddie

Reaction score
53-33 as a starter with a defense that’s been mostly average at best.

But yeah, “DAK SUX” or something.
:laugh:

That's what you must be thinking.

It's well known that Dak's ability to read the D is flawed. He relies on pure athleticism. For now, I prefer him on the bench. 4-1 says we're fine without him.

kevm3

Reaction score
That's what you must be thinking.

It's well known that Dak's ability to read the D is flawed. He relies on pure athleticism. For now, I prefer him on the bench. 4-1 says we're fine without him.

I'd love to know how a guy who can't read D's broke the cowboys passing record and has had the #1 offense in the nfl.

Reactions: BAT