Cowboys defense can carry bus drivers

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I certainly don’t recall waging an obsessive or chronic criticism of Rush?

As a matter of fact I’ve been very positive of him in several post and threads throughout this winning streak .

You started a thread referencing Rush' stats and calling him a bus driver....but you are so positive of him. You guys are so full of Dak.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You started a thread referencing Rush' stats and calling him a bus driver....but you are so positive of him. You guys are so full of Dak.
The fact I stated this defense can carry bus drivers would include Prescott which is a criticism of him as well.

I’ve even stated that if Prescott can’t have more success with this type of defense it’s time to move on.

Do you not think Rush’s performance today was that of a bus driver?

Last edited:

Nav22

Reaction score
1-3 in playoffs is a fact

6-6 his last 12 games is a fact
3 playoff trips in 5 full years as a starter, despite a defense that’s been mostly mediocre.

That’s supposed to be bad?

Gee, I wonder why NFL players, coaches and execs ranked him as a top 10 QB AGAIN this offseason!

Thanks for the laughs, “tough guy”.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Nav22

Reaction score
Nothing incoherent about it. Either QBs get the W/L, period, or the team gets it because "the defense, the run game, the passing game, the play calling." You can't have it both ways. Since you seem to be in the QBs get the W/L, then you have to agree that Rush is 5-0. End of discussion.
Um, I love Cooper Rush’s game and have been praising him all year.

There, I just made you feel like an idiot.
:lmao2: