Cowboys defense can carry bus drivers

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Again, some of you that love Dak more than the Cowboys read things that were never said: where did I say the wins are all about Rush' performance?
I’m not a Prescott lover. Dak haters can eat crap if this defense carry’s him to a SB. Y’all better start rooting for Parsons injury.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
...and here comes the Dak wins in spite of the defense BS at the same time saying Rush wins because of the defense.

What a bunch of 2 faced hypocrites.

You're going to give yourself an aneurysm.

What are you going to do if we actually lost a game?

Nav22

Reaction score
Yeah but those numbers are mostly phony.

His rookie year we had best oline and running game, and good WRs 13-3, 10-0 vs. opponents outside of division, just 3-3 in division.

But after that, Dak is 22-3 against the division which has been the worst division in the NFL for most of that time (until this year which Dak hasn't played but one game and scored 3 points) against non-divisional opponents Dak is 18-27. Not very good and if we weren't in the East I believe it's very possible we would already have another QB.
*Yawn*

A simple “DAK’S SUCCESS DOESN’T COUNT” would’ve sufficed. Your excuses bore me.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The fact you think people would hope for a Parson's injury shows the dysfunctional thinking.
We’re just exposing Dak haters would rather us lose than root for our defense to carry Prescott to a SB .

I said this defense could carry many bus drivers. That isn’t enough of slam on Prescott?

Nav22

Reaction score
...and here comes the Dak wins in spite of the defense BS at the same time saying Rush wins because of the defense.

What a bunch of 2 faced hypocrites.
You’re not smart or clever, nor do you have thick skin.

That’s been established.

I’ve been praising Cooper Rush nonstop this year. I’ve even said we can win big with EITHER QB if the defense keeps this up.

You’re projecting your own stupid anti-Dak agenda on others. Go pick a fight elsewhere, you “tough army guy”.

I’m a Cowboys fan who supports my team’s QB, no matter who it is. I can’t even imagine being SUCH A LOSER that I’d root against Dak or Rush as a Dallas Cowboys fan.
:laugh:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You're going to give yourself an aneurysm.

What are you going to do if we actually lost a game?
Rooting against Prescott is a disguise for rooting against the Cowboys. Typical of trolls.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
You’re not smart or clever, nor do you have thick skin.

That’s been established.

I’ve been praising Cooper Rush nonstop this year. I’ve even said we can win big with EITHER QB if the defense keeps this up.

You’re projecting your own stupid anti-Dak agenda on others. Go pick a fight elsewhere, you “tough army guy”.

I’m a Cowboys fan who supports my team’s QB, no matter who it is. I can’t even imagine being SUCH A LOSER that I’d root against Dak or Rush as a Dallas Cowboys fan.

Oh yeah, the insult a veteran guy. Now I know why so many people do not like you.

Nav22

Reaction score
That's what you must be thinking.

It's well known that Dak's ability to read the D is flawed. He relies on pure athleticism. For now, I prefer him on the bench. 4-1 says we're fine without him.
“Pure athleticism”? Dak’s not even fast, nor does he have a huge cannon.

Keep humiliating yourself, Casual Fan.

#1 offense in yards and points last year, despite “not being able to read the defense”?
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I don’t have to prove crap. It’s my opinion.

Well we know what they say about opinions.

Oh, and you were stating a false fact with this not an opinion:

"We’re just exposing Dak haters would rather us lose than root for our defense to carry Prescott to a SB"

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
53-33 as a starter with a defense that’s been mostly average at best.

But yeah, “DAK SUX” or something.
I was just told in another thread that QBs don't get W/Ls and the defense is winning the games. But then I come to this thread and here you are talking about Dak's record. I'm very confused as to how this all works. Which is it. Pick one and stick with it.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Well we know what they say about opinions.

Oh, and you were stating a false fact with this not an opinion:

"We’re just exposing Dak haters would rather us lose than root for our defense to carry Prescott to a SB"
Duck your tail and run like all of the other Dak trolls and haters. Who most likely aren’t Cowboy fans anyway.

Nav22

Reaction score
I know right facts and stats are boring.
53-33 is a fact/stat.

#1 offense in yards and points is a fact/stat.

Your excuses are adorable. Thanks for the laughs, Anti-Dak Cult Member.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
this is how great gregg is, he's still crying because garrett is no longer here. He thought Garrett was and is better than Tom Landry. Let that sink in. smh

Big D

Reaction score
I would pass more than 16 times with Dak. But it needs to be run first, heavy playaction, eat clock kind of offense. Pass early to get a lead, that is good too...but we need to maul people.
The last time we won anything this was the philosophy. In Romos best year of a 10yr career this was the philosophy. In Daks rookie year, which was arguably his best year, this was the philosophy. This year mainly in the first 2 quarters this is the philosophy but we seem to do everything possible to break away from it. If our coaches are genius why is it taking them so long to figure it out?

Reactions: Ken