Cowboys defense can carry bus drivers

Jayinem

Reaction score
53-33 is a fact/stat.

#1 offense in yards and points is a fact/stat.

Your excuses are adorable. Thanks for the laughs, Anti-Dak Cult Member.
:laugh:

How'd we do when the money was on the line at home in the playoffs against the 49ers? 17 points, Dak 1 TD 1 INT. What good are big stats if you can't put them up against the best teams in the biggest moments? And I'm sure you'll say "that's one game" he's had plenty of chances and usually comes up small against the best teams, he picked up where he left off against the Bucs in the first game this year scoring only 3 points. I was a big fan of Dak in 2016, but he needed the best of everything to get that 13-3 record, he hasn't done much since except against the Least. I proved that but you don't like stats that go against your favorite QB.

But he's going to have the opportunity to prove you right and me wrong. If he can win the East this year I'll back Dak again. The East is not a joke this year, our defense is no joke though either. So Dak better deliver, or should be replaced.

conner01

Reaction score
Yep

This is a winning formula that even a 26th ranked offense and QB who only throws for 102 yards can win with.
It works
Hopefully Moore has learned that
It will work with Dak too
And it opens up play action for chunk plays
Great defense and a run game is a tough beat

Nav22

Reaction score
I was just told in another thread that QBs don't get W/Ls and the defense is winning the games. But then I come to this thread and here you are talking about Dak's record. I'm very confused as to how this all works. Which is it. Pick one and stick with it.
I know you’re confused. That’s crystal clear.

Football isn’t for you.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The last time we won anything this was the philosophy. In Romos best year of a 10yr career this was the philosophy. In Daks rookie year, which was arguably his best year, this was the philosophy. This year mainly in the first 2 quarters this is the philosophy but we seem to do everything possible to break away from it. If our coaches are genius why is it taking them so long to figure it out?
Like most things this era with Jethro. We just fell into it .

Remember Parsons wasn’t our initial draft pick. He’s changed everything we are on defense. And could carry this team to a SB.

Nav22

Reaction score
So which is it football guy? Pick one and stick to it, if you can.
Keep babbling incoherently. When did I flip-flop?

“DURRRR YOUR OPINION MUST MATCH SOMEONE ELSE’S OPINION THAT I READ EARLIER TODAY DURRRRR”

doomsday9084

Reaction score
IMO, Dak is going to look pretty good if he goes back to his rookie year role. I think people are going to be surprised and I say this as not a Dak fan.

The one thing Dallas is really missing is a slot receiver to really pull this off. Noah Brown is a perimeter guy. Maybe KM can mix things up and use CeeDee in the slot frequently.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
IMO, Dak is going to look pretty good if he goes back to his rookie year role. I think people are going to be surprised and I say this as not a Dak fan.

The one thing Dallas is really missing is a slot receiver to really pull this off. Noah Brown is a perimeter guy. Maybe KM can mix things up and use CeeDee in the slot frequently.
Yep, that 2016 performance should be more than enough with this defense.

I’d take any of the 2016, 2018 and 2021 performances with this defense. I’m not sure we even need that much offense with our defense.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
53-33 is a fact/stat.

#1 offense in yards and points is a fact/stat.

Your excuses are adorable. Thanks for the laughs, Anti-Dak Cult Member.

1-3 in playoffs is a fact

6-6 his last 12 games is a fact

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Keep babbling incoherently. When did I flip-flop?

“DURRRR YOUR OPINION MUST MATCH SOMEONE ELSE’S OPINION THAT I READ EARLIER TODAY DURRRRR”
Nothing incoherent about it. Either QBs get the W/L, period, or the team gets it because "the defense, the run game, the passing game, the play calling." You can't have it both ways. Since you seem to be in the QBs get the W/L, then you have to agree that Rush is 5-0. End of discussion.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
It’s not a very attractive position to hate on the QB of your favorite team.

Sadly some can't determine the difference between criticism and hate....but then again in today's climate I'm not surprised.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Nothing incoherent about it. Either QBs get the W/L, period, or the team gets it because "the defense, the run game, the passing game, the play calling." You can't have it both ways. Since you seem to be in the QBs get the W/L, then you have to agree that Rush is 5-0. End of discussion.
I agree . Either QB can win with this defense. Which is the premise of this thread that this defense can carry bus drivers.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
The only ones being exposed are you supposed 'adults' who are the most immature in the group.
It's a sad day when supposedly cowboys fans can't be happy for a win. The hatred of wins is unbelievable here. I think this site has been over run with Philly fans. The OP especially. He hates the Cowboys without Garrett.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
So I guess then I can claim you and others hate Rush? Just saying it works both ways.
I certainly don’t recall waging an obsessive or chronic criticism of Rush?

As a matter of fact I’ve been very positive of him in several post and threads throughout this winning streak .