Cowboys doing nothing?

rambo2

Reaction score
Seahawks finished 1 game over .500, didn't even make the playoffs.
Eagles lost by 23 pts in the first round, Rams lost in the first round, Lions did well, I'll concede to that.

Cowboys lost to the freaking Cardinals, as well..
The Cowboys were the number 2 spot in the NFC. The 49ers were the only team to do better in the conference over 17 games.

Big_D

Reaction score
You are saying 1 game has more validity than 17 games.
I’m saying that 1 game is why you play 17. It’s the whole reason. And if you suck when you get there, it’s a problem. No one will care about regular season wins if they can’t capitalize and just continue to waste opportunities. The entire season is 100% about the postseason.

Chasing6

Reaction score
The other teams are making moves now. All of them.
I am sure other teams are talking to their free agents as well and the players they want to extend like CD. For some reason we have not up to this point.

rambo2

Reaction score
I’m saying that 1 game is why you play 17. It’s the whole reason. And if you suck when you get there, it’s a problem. No one will care about regular season wins if they can’t capitalize and just continue to waste opportunities. The entire season is 100% about the postseason.
The year before they won the 1st playoff game. Who knows what happens next year, they very well might win in the playoffs. They might not, but they could.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Might actually be a good thing. GM Jeruh most likely over pays the players he likes. Now we can decide if we want to match an offer.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
The Cowboys were the number 2 spot in the NFC. The 49ers were the only team to do better in the conference over 17 games.
The spots are based on overall records, beaating up on weak teams gives you lots of wins, doesn't mean you're a great team.

I suppose losing at home to a 7th seed, which has never happened before, means nothing???

rambo2

Reaction score
The spots are based on overall records, beaating up on weak teams gives you lots of wins, doesn't mean you're a great team.

I suppose losing at home to a 7th seed, which has never happened before, means nothing???
It means that they lost one game.

Beastsfromthenfceast

Reaction score
Hope Jerry doesn't hurt himself dumpster diving this year, looking for all those FA's that nobody else wants .

Big_D

Reaction score
The year before they won the 1st playoff game. Who knows what happens next year, they very well might win in the playoffs. They might not, but they could.

Now is the time. No one is happy with regular season wins anymore. Even beating the Bucs, that was an 8-9 playoff team. Time to take that step.

rambo2

Reaction score
Now is the time. No one is happy with regular season wins anymore. Even beating the Bucs, that was an 8-9 playoff team. Time to take that step.
A few 4 and 13 years will kill that in a hurry.

Chasing6

Reaction score
So beating Brady does not count all of sudden.