Cowboys doing nothing?

Big_D

Reaction score
They still had one of the best rosters last year. You can not say that they didn't.
You keep saying this yet they got absolutely manhandled by a 7th seed at home. The first win for a 7th seed since moving to the new format. That should tell you that the roster wasn’t good enough. Never is when January rolls around.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nervous about what?

We are now $1.8M below. How exciting, we can no do what with that?

Commanders $91M
Eagles $42M
Giants $38M

Nothing to be nervous about, we will be adding no one of significance.

If I was a Commanders fan, now I would be nervous.
Stay tuned.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
yes FA hasn't started but this team hasn't indicated they are doing anything different from past years. At this point, you gotta just believe what they say and do, and not assume they are being secretive about anything. I'm not expecting much at all other than maybe extensions for Dak or Ceedee

rambo2

Reaction score
You keep saying this yet they got absolutely manhandled by a 7th seed at home. The first win for a 7th seed since moving to the new format. That should tell you that the roster wasn’t good enough. Never is when January rolls around.
A whole season is a lot more valid than the results of 1 game.

rambo2

Reaction score
I hope you are correct.

We have just been waiting to free up space for what reason?
They free up space to have money to sign the players that they want. Every team is doing this.

Big_D

Reaction score
A whole season is a lot more valid than the results of 1 game.

No it's not. Not when you're getting spanked in the playoffs. If they played well, I can see your point, but they don't and that's a major problem that starts in the offseason.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
This year is going to be exceptionally worse. It is a leap year.
Help me out. Are you talking about this leap?

tenor.gif

Or this one ?

iu

rambo2

Reaction score
No it's not. Not when you're getting spanked in the playoffs. If they played well, I can see your point, but they don't and that's a major problem that starts in the offseason.
You are saying 1 game has more validity than 17 games.

starfan1

Reaction score
Yes, when the 17 games were mostly against patsy teams and the games they played against quality opponents, they lost....
Beat the Eagles ,seahawks,Lions,Rams all winning records 3 of 4 in playoffs. But lets not let fact skew the argument

rambo2

Reaction score
Beat the Eagles ,seahawks,Lions,Rams all winning records 3 of 4 in playoffs. But lets not let fact skew the argument
These people are so full of crap. 37 wins in 3 years and people come up with this ridiculous stuff.

starfan1

Reaction score
These people are so full of crap. 37 wins in 3 years and people come up with this ridiculous stuff.
I agree too many super bowl or bust fans but to each their own. While I havent ended up with a lombardi this team has given me quite bit of enjoyment over the years. Id hate to be a skins fan

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Seahawks finished 1 game over .500, didn't even make the playoffs.
Eagles lost by 23 pts in the first round, Rams lost in the first round, Lions did well, I'll concede to that.

Cowboys lost to the freaking Cardinals, as well..

Chasing6

Reaction score
They free up space to have money to sign the players that they want. Every team is doing this.
But we seem to wait until the last moment for some reason. $1.8M under the cap will not even sign our draft picks. Never mind impact Free Agency.