Signed by Cowboys *** Cowboys extend Lamb for 4 years / $136 million ***

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
It is reflection of team culture
I fully expect Lamb to have a good not great year
its kind of relative though, to top last year would be something, if he gets close it will be a great year for him....to be honest if the Cowboys want to win the offense needs to find other weapons...one trick ponies dont work in the playoffs.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
The reason the organization does not change is not the fans, it's Jerry and Stephen.

Jerry bought a team for $150 million and in less than 40 years turned them into a $10 BILLION behemoth.

He has no reason to change his ways. His bottom line proves it; regardless of the product that's on the field.
He doesn't change because he doesn't have to. As long as he stays relevant he's okay and some fans will believe any garbage he says.

But I'm done talking about that subject. As Bob said in another thread. Be whatever fan you want to be.

John813

Reaction score
with Dez I think it was the simple fact that he never had the rapport with Dak that he had with Tony. But injuries also played a part as well
Yup. And not to bash Dak as he was a young QB at the time, but that connection between Romo and Dez was just spot on. Romo was an experienced QB that like you said had the rapport with Dez and knew exactly where to throw it, even in a "covered" situation.
Dez was covered, but never really covered if the ball was placed in the right spot. But yea, that foot injury definitely robbed Dez's prime as well.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
He doesn't change because he doesn't have to. As long as he stays relevant he's okay and some fans will believe any garbage he says.

But I'm done talking about that subject. As Bob said in another thread. Be whatever fan you want to be.
You are right as well, not disagreeing with you at all!

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
actually i can't wait for prescott to get 56 million and be here 4-5 more years so i can see you all squirm!!! might happen before game 1 , watch and learn.
I have ZERO doubt Dak will get paid as I've posted numerous times here - I e., Jerry can always be counted on to make the stupidest decision possible where Dak is concerned.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
and will injury hammy week 1 or 2 and be lost

pay him, don't pay him

They are not a playoff team and certainly not a SB team

rambo2

Reaction score
wow you picked two whole teams... again i don't care what you say it roll off my back you have unnecessary expectations. no actually all NFL fans is pretty much cheer for their team on a yearly basis...

i've never seen it set back the mavericks rangers or stars fans.. i guess they're all suckers as well 1 title each in their entire existence , 3 total teams ,3 franchises together have 3 titles.

Jerry has 3 jerry jones and the Dallas cowboys since 1989 1 of 3 teams with three or more super bowls. that all i need to know and in our 28 years still 3 on the SB list..

why , because winning them is tough, like the 52 year chiefs, 60 year eagles droughts, ours will come back around.

. .
That's exactly right.