Signed by Cowboys *** Cowboys extend Lamb for 4 years / $136 million ***

khiladi

Reaction score
What I “vaguely” remember against GB is Lamb was “the problem” and wasn’t running his routes properly and Dak had to yell at him on the sidelines.

At least that was the excuse the Dak fanboys were saying is the reason Dak sucked it up…

Well at least they are glad Dak doesn’t get to go work with the WRs Trey was to earn his contract

khiladi

Reaction score
Dallas basically force fed Lamb off of pre-snap motion last year after the bye. Guy was targeted over 170 times. Of course when a team like the packers could contain him, Dak looked like the bum he was.

A contract isn’t going to improve the 1 read wonder that is Dak..

conner01

Reaction score
by the way I would love to see how this is gonna be structured against the salary cap you know this year and going forward...
Usually take 2-3 days for the structure to show up but you can bet it’s backloaded saving money now and has a couple of voidable years at the end. That’s kinda the norm now

Retro88

Reaction score
What I “vaguely” remember against GB is Lamb was “the problem” and wasn’t running his routes properly and Dak had to yell at him on the sidelines.

At least that was the excuse the Dak fanboys were saying is the reason Dak sucked it up…

Well at least they are glad Dak doesn’t get to go work with the WRs Trey was to earn his contract
Naw, you heard what you wanted too. Everyone was the problem against GB. Just like everyone was the problem.against the 49ers the year prior

Adreme

Reaction score

I mean if he got to play the Home Depot defenders that are in the preseason that would be fine as the offense would average 40 per game and that is with resting everyone in the 4th.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Tyron could have made many millions more but he made a deal and stuck to it
He wouldn’t have made that deal years later. He stuck with it because of all the injuries and missed games.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Way to go CeeDee! Your one of the best at your position and deserve that money. Now if you just had somebody that could get the ball into your hands in big games.

John813

Reaction score
Not according to Spotrac.

That signing bonus probably adds $9 mill to the 2024 cap
, OverTheCap is generally better for cap space.

Top 51 the Cowboys are at 28.6mil under. That excludes the L. Joseph deal.

Regardless, once the 53 man roster is made, the cap space will be based off the top 53(- 985k + -985k) and the practice squad cap hits.
So, not touching CDL's 18mil cap hit, which may of been reduced based off the extension, Dallas should have +20mil cap space to roll over to next year, which is already at +68mil. And at +68mil includes a 40mil dead cap hit for Dak

DuncanIso

Reaction score
, OverTheCap is generally better for cap space.

Top 51 the Cowboys are at 28.6mil under. That excludes the L. Joseph deal.

Regardless, once the 53 man roster is made, the cap space will be based off the top 53(- 985k + -985k) and the practice squad cap hits.
So, not touching CDL's 18mil cap hit, which may of been reduced based off the extension, Dallas should have +20mil cap space to roll over to next year, which is already at +68mil. And at +68mil includes a 40mil dead cap hit for Dak
I understand all that.

The deal looks like 2025-29 money.

Signing bonus might start with 25 money?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
So did Dallas get anything that made all this wait worth it?

Players have to be laughing at the Jones’s.