Signed by Cowboys *** Cowboys extend Lamb for 4 years / $136 million ***

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He started off that game pouting.. probably got mad cause people called him out for reserving a booth at the club the night before the game AND the night after.
OMG, you can't be that blind from Dak love can you????
The whole world witnessed who he had a problem within the 1st half.
Oh well, hug your Dak doll and GL.............

erod

Reaction score
Cee Dee is no fan of Dak. That's pretty clear.

Amari wasn't either, and he's gone. Cee Dee carries a lot more weight.,

Hopefully they just play out the year and see where it goes.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Three weeks ago, Lamb could have been seeking a three-year deal. Three weeks ago, he could have wanted more guaranteed or a higher bonus. Three weeks ago, the Cowboys could have been seeking a five-year extension. It wasn't done because of the details.
Like I said in my post, none of us will ever know.

DaleMc

Reaction score
Now the only question is does he disappear in games now like the majority of player that get big money contracts? Now sure he is worth that kind of money but hell, it isn't my money.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Dude better break all time records, that's all I have to say about this. No dropped passes or tipped balls to the defenders. He better start running 3.9 40's and run perfect routes.

I don't agree that he deserves that much, but the money isn't coming out of my pocket. I don't attend games and don't buy gear, so suck it, Jerry.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
For starters, it absolutely was possible for them to extend him last offseason. Secondly, I said "this offer" as in the one he signed.
What proof do you have that he was going to sign an extension last offseason? The plan for CeeDee is the plan all star Cowboys players do. Force the the Joneses to overpay.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cee Dee is no fan of Dak. That's pretty clear.

Amari wasn't either, and he's gone. Cee Dee carries a lot more weight.,

Hopefully they just play out the year and see where it goes.
I have it on good authority that everyone hates Prescott.

gtb1943

Reaction score
He signed that long-term deal before player salaries started to skyrocket. Players are looking for shorter term deals now. No one is trying to change history.
what a crock of crap. He chose to take a ten year deal because it was enough for him. Just two years later his deal was like the fourth highest for a tackle; and in two more he was barely top ten. THAT is history no matter what you want to think. and claiming that it was not foreseen that salaries would continue to go up as the cap did is beyond idiocy.

gtb1943

Reaction score
The old catch rule used to bite Dez. He had trouble hanging onto the ball all the way through the contact of the ground. He would have the catch but lose it as soon as he contacted the ground.
THE ORIGINAL rule decreed once you had control of the ball and either two feet or another part of your body touched the ground it was a catch.

I think one change that came early was about being shoved out of bounds so that you could not touch the ground; if in the judgement of the official you had control it was still a catch. That was a long time ago but I think it came in the nineties. There were only minor tweaks like that now and then until the idiots decided to screw things up.