Signed by Cowboys *** Cowboys extend Lamb for 4 years / $136 million ***

CCBoy

Reaction score
Like anyone thought the team's best offensive player- heck, maybe best overall player- wasn't going to get what he wanted.

Would have been nice to have this done months ago, but then we would have avoided all this drama. Jones boys again on brand.
A Cowboy works for the pay...his loyalty for an honest man is to the Brand. When fighting for the killing, he better pick the right side.

Havic

Reaction score
Caved. As fully expected by some of us who have observed Jerry Jones since day one.
No choice, there was some big opportunity to trade him right before the draft and grab a WR high but we prefer to drag out negotiations and cost more in the end.

CCBoy

Reaction score
and a lot of us will just laugh because we'll say we told you so. lol We're not winning anything with or without Dak so just enjoy the show.
Oh, when the Cowboy starts the killing he better fight for the right Brand.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Like I said in my post, none of us will ever know.
No, but they weren't just sitting there with this deal waiting until now to sign it. They couldn't agree on aspects of it. I doubt the total amount was ever an issue. The team and Lamb knew where he was going to be slotted once Jefferson signed his deal. The only thing to really figure out is the details of it. Those are the things that hold up deals.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Hey, I like CD and consider him a top-10 WR but most of those so-called stats came from subpar teams and defenses.
Would be nice to see how far he could stretch his talents by having an elite QB under center.
He didn't look very happy in the GB debacle.................
There are a lot of subpar teams, so the same can pretty much said with any player. He always had the fact that he led the league last year in his pocket. The rest is semantics. Raw numbers say he belonged among the top few WRs, including Jefferson.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Pfffff...Totally expecting he joins the Zeke 6 game suspension club @ some point. Or he's the next Terrence Williams on a bicycle @ midnight. What else can a WR do to join the 88 club?

Mike.....nailed for blow and hookers
Dez....lockeroom meltdown...
CD....??? I can see him eating himself out of the league in 3 years. Or we will try and make him a TE.
:rolleyes:

CCBoy

Reaction score
Haven’t been across the border in decades.
Nor me...was talking about food and good flavor. It would work on the post on game day meals.

Prostitutions are legal in a lot of places in the world...just a fact there. In WWII Military Brothels were funded by Military money.

Carson

Reaction score
Typical WR saga.

- Player wants new deal, Team says not yet.
- Player holds out of camp, team doesn’t budge.
- Player removes all information regarding team from Twitter.
- Player post cryptic tweets and images.
- Player gets massive deal

Reactions: CWR

SlingBoy

Reaction score
Now we can pay Micah and Dak and hire 50 minimum wage guys from the other football league.
I was telling my dudes at work that this was our chance! One they pay Cee Dee, Dak and Micah, all they will be able to afford is baggers at the grocery store for the other 50. Hell some concrete workers would be a step up from the bagger boys.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Or gives him injury protection and gives receivers 3 through 8 more reps to develop.
Injury protection? They signed players off blown acls. And a player with 1 foot. Now you risk him with more soft tissue injuries because I'm sure he's not in football shape

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Why does the media still push the narrative that the Cowboys could have signed CeeDee early. CeeDee was always gonna wait. He was not signing for less then what he just received.
Ive been saying this for weeks. In no way was he signing early. He was waiting for Jefferson NO MATTER WHAT. Lamb and Jefferson have the same agent. Jerry could have offered 30 million back in April, and he would have told Dallas to pound rocks.

GINeric

Reaction score
Ok, he got a 4 year deal, correct? I guess he'll start holding out for another new contract in 2 years....