Cowboys extend offer to Lamb at $33mil/season

Wangchung83

Reaction score
If Jefferson is at 35 then 33 appears fair, although I doubt it gets it done. Yes the FO is well versed at the PR game and trying to win in the court of public opinion. I have little doubt they leaked that number.
Yep, and he will go somewhere else and be just as good. Day doesn’t make ceedee do f get that wrong. Ceedee will be a beast with or without Dak. Jefferson was hurt last year so ceedee has more games under him. He has proved that he is worthy of what Jefferson is as he has played at close to his caliber since both were drafted. Days numbers are what they against bad teams, ceedee brings the same with a QB that doesn’t choke under pressure. Proved it going head to head in cfp against each wr that was drafted ahead of him. Played Bana stars and has 100+, played LSU stars and went 100+. I’m an LSU alum and can say ceedee is just as good with a good QB. He can’t throw himself the ball.

starman22

Reaction score
They will complain and crap on the team no matter what they do. The Cowboys are going to be sneaky good this year.
I love your enthusiasm, because I used to be the same back in the late 90's / early 2000's. I am curious though, is there a season that you didn't think the Cowboys would be good?

starman22

Reaction score
With Dak, Cee Dee, my main man Ferguson who hates the Packers even though he played at Wisconsin, some mean and nasty offensive lineman, a new DC with Parsons leading they way with Bland, Diggs, Overshown and the rest you’re spot on saying this is a GOOD THING.
I hope you guys are right Rocky, you and Rambo must be the most Cowboys positive posters ever.

I am so ready to get past the first round of the playoffs.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Nothing sneaky about it. We've won 12 games 3 years straight. We should be good. The question is, can we be great?
This year, I am afraid to say, will prove that our peak year was 2022.

Reactions: CWR

ATXSRT

Reaction score
Crazy how not too long ago we had to let go of Amari because we couldn't afford him at 20mil. These contracts are getting out of hand, and it's honestly making the sport just unbearable. Every year it's some new player wanting to be paid the highest and break new all time records for a contract. It's not even about football anymore.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Crazy how not too long ago we had to let go of Amari because we couldn't afford him at 20mil. These contracts are getting out of hand, and it's honestly making the sport just unbearable. Every year it's some new player wanting to be paid the highest and break new all time records for a contract. It's not even about football anymore.
They didnt get rid of Cooper because of his salary, they got rid of him because he would not get the Covid vax.

Jerry even went on his radio show and said Cooper was "not a team player".................he was traded right after that.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
lol our front office always wait a year too long to sign our stars, which always makes their salary only go up, then drags their feet to sign them after the market has been set, then nickels and dimes them to save some money, then eventually pays full price.

And all that’s been accomplished is missing training camp time and planting some seeds of discontent within the players and fanbase.
Yep, its so predictable.............................I'm shocked so many posters actually thought this year was different and that Jerry was going to make everybody prove it this year because he is mad!

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
How can they expect CeeDee to feed his family on that? What an insult. He expects to be the highest paid WR in the league. Nothing less.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
They didnt get rid of Cooper because of his salary, they got rid of him because he would not get the Covid vax.

Jerry even went on his radio show and said Cooper was "not a team player".................he was traded right after that.
You really believe what Jerry has to say.... lol

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We're overpaying again oh well what else is new down in Dallas?
28 million Max or trade him he is no Hill or Jefferson.
30 years don't come easy do they Jerry.

Flamma

Reaction score
Lol, I guess you think their agents are idiots easily duped into letting the player sign a team friendly contract a year early and considerably below the market value of waiting out the season!
No one says they should sign for under market value. But it's cap smart to sign a first round pick after 3 years. At market value.

Flamma

Reaction score

I don't think it was the vax. They may not have liked that, but from what I heard it was because he was taking plays off. That's not a team player. On one particular 4th down play with the game on the line, he was on the sideline. Because he was taking plays off. Can't have a player like that on the team.

Havic

Reaction score
Why? He is just as good, if not better, than Jefferson. The stats back it up 100%.
No, Jefferson missed a bunch of games with injury, had he played those stats would not be close. I think Jefferson is a little better, and 33-34m year is Lamb's market imo.