Cowboys extend offer to Lamb at $33mil/season

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Whatever. I'm fine extending or trading him. This won't be the decision that dictates the fate of the next 5 years. That is still in limbo.

CWR

Reaction score
Don't know about fair but the front office saying, "See? We offered so much" is meant to make the player look greedy which they know the fans are biased towards believing. PR game (see this thread for how effective it is). Same in the Dak negotiations last time "leaking" that Dak asked for $40M and Dak's team actually had to address it in the media. It was poetic justice that they wound up signing him for exactly that.
If Jefferson is at 35 then 33 appears fair, although I doubt it gets it done. Yes the FO is well versed at the PR game and trying to win in the court of public opinion. I have little doubt they leaked that number.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Yeah , how is going to Survive making only 33$ million per year ????
Exactly. Men who catch a leather ball for a living should be making one billion per year. Piddly jobs such as surgeons who have lives in their hands should be making peanuts on the dollar.

rambo2

Reaction score
With Dak, Cee Dee, my main man Ferguson who hates the Packers even though he played at Wisconsin, some mean and nasty offensive lineman, a new DC with Parsons leading they way with Bland, Diggs, Overshown and the rest you’re spot on saying this is a GOOD THING.
I know, that's why this constant negative take is so funny.

rambo2

Reaction score
Exactly. Men who catch a leather ball for a living should be making one billion per year. Piddly jobs such as surgeons who have lives in their hands should be making peanuts on the dollar.
They are risking their health.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
When people start buying tickets to watch surgeons work, or FS1 starts televising surgeons at work and people tune in rather than watch “Andy of Mayberry“ re-runs, surgeons will be paid more than they are now.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
When people start buying tickets to watch surgeons work, or FS1 starts televising surgeons at work and people tune in rather than watch “Andy of Mayberry“ re-runs, surgeons will be paid more than they are now.
To quote a 90's favorite movie of mine "The Program":

• Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
  • Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ***?

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Throw a few incentives in there and let's get rolling.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Simple solution for you since you’re so upset; Don’t watch.