Cowboys fans with the jokes on Zeke signing

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Clearly Zeke isnt the same player from 2016.

Who is?

But he's an elite 2016 RB in a 2024 RB's body.

He'll give us what he has left.

LT1 and C1 are going to be ok. We hit on those draft picks.

Especially CooperB. That pick was money.
That’s pure speculation at this point. Again I’d ask what if they don’t meet those expectations .

AyeAtey

Reaction score
feed Zeke?
feed Zeke?
R.fc8b9a2813a6c13bbcbc7e36611b46bf
Kamala Elliott, Zeke's brother.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Remember when Parcells said that they had to tackle the defensemen twice for Marion Barber? LOL

Reaction score
Actually…They made some good draft picks. The trade down in round one from 24 to 29 yielded not only Tyler Guyton but an extra 3rd rounder which was solid. But their big picture failures to put playoff success together year after year is their problem. And they change very slowly to their mistakes.

Our FO has done pretty well overall drafting over the years. Where they absolutely suck is their inability to build an entire roster and organization capable of making a deep playoff run. Because they refuse to accept that part of putting a top shelf roster together requires making some FA moves.

The other huge problem with our FO is their inability to understand what they have at QB when we had Romo and now with Dak. Both those guys are/were top 10 types but NEVER elite. Both Romo and Dak need help to win playoff games. They will never be a carry a team to playoff wins (plural) without the right kind of help. Like a great running game and strong defense.
,,, and that's the fatal flaw, they're incapable of building balanced teams that take some pressure off the QB. Garret was close with the solid OL and running game but the defense couldn't hold up, they couldn't even stop a one-legged Rodgers! Now they can't stop the run or even run themselves. I'm glad they're finally putting some effort into helping the OL but their track record suggests that other areas will continue to suffer.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I'm glad we're at the point that we know we're the joke, so we can roll with it and take it.
Breaking all time NFL records of shame and being a media joke are the only things this franchise has excelled at in the 21st century.

We might as well go "all-in" on that, and signing Zeke again is definitely the right move to make if clown shoes are your goal.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Marshawn Lloyd went with the pick right after Liafau who we probably could have still gotten in the 5th.
Regardless both Lloyd and Jalen Wright (4th) were better options at 87!
That's the thing that's no guarantee and as much as I agree they could have done a little bit more moving we didn't really have a true fifth round pick either our fifth round pick was like outside the 32 actual picks like it was a comp pick or one we traded for and it literally might as well have been a sixth round pick so we went through the entire 4th and 5th round without picking anyone by design because we didn't have that's where we fell literally basically had two sixth round picks kinda hard to wait on guys through that many picks and it's not just like 64 when you Add all these compensation picks and stuff it was like I think it was around 74 spots between we when we picked in the 4th to when we picked at the bottom of the fifth it was a lot and then it was even more to wait till the bottom of the six next when we picked literally it would have had to do a lot of trying to figure out how to get the linebacker that we wanted/...

Because it's not as much as I agree or disagree with what they did, they did it for a reason, we were in a bad place and yes if we were to trade around dude did some finagling maybe just maybe but if this is the guy Mike Zimmer wanted that sometimes you just got to give your coaches, especially he's got one year to do it I mean how much do you expect a lame duck coaching staff to wait around on getting picks and hopefully they get the one they wanted?? Some of these guys that they took especially in the defensive side for Mike Zimmer you have to wonder they probably got plans that just get them on the field and get them going because there isn't gonna be time to develop these guys again you're basically on one year deals...

blueblood70

Reaction score
This is honestly the best they could do?! Elliott, Dowdle, and Vaughn..

Our remade OL, this RB corp, and the 2024 schedule.. going to be a fun year.
SO as of now they are 3 that are most likely locked in, who knows, but more like Elliott, Dowdle, Royce, Peat, Vaughn and hunter pus that scooter kid and believe Malik still around. .camp battles might have one of them rise up competitions is a good thing for sure.

By the way they don't guarantee deuce gts a spot on this team I mean I'd like to see him make it and be utilized more properly but his game is so much like Turpin it's kinda hard to get him on the field unless Turpin gets hurt.. They may fall in love with one of these other guys and by the way Peat kind of looks just like Tony Pollard didn't have a lot of mileage on him in college showed a lot of speed and burst and he has enough toughness and size to actually you know tote the rock more than Vaughn.