Cowboys fans with the jokes on Zeke signing

Rayman70

Reaction score
feed Zeke?
R.fc8b9a2813a6c13bbcbc7e36611b46bf

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I don't know that it's Jimmy but in watching all these new odd moves by the FO I've thought that SOMEBODY outside the organization is being consulted

And why? Because the letting go of 2 starting OL and RB and the non signing of the Big 3 is very "un-Jerry like".......we all know the loss to the Packers was a gut punch to him but these latest actions are a different MO than we've seen before
not really , our GM always waits till the last minute unless a player forces the issue..maybe i'm missing it but I dont really see how these contract negotiations are diferent...negotiating through the media, waiting for other teams to sign thier players at the same position and reacting..kinda ssems the same. I would be shocked if they all dont get signed....I believe it when Jerry says he wants Dak..but again im starting to believe Dak may not want Jerry and is going to test FA....

Loso86

Reaction score

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
You can't acknowledge that we are throwing this season away and be mad at signing Zeke. Is it funny? Yes, in a sad way, but it's not shocking. This is Jerry's version of tanking, and he can't even really get that right.

LysleE

Reaction score
I fail to see the utility in bringing in players and coaches Dallas has previously released. Zeke is a shell of himself and the scary thing is that Jerry is running his mouth about how Zeke can still be a primary back in the NFL when he couldn’t do that over the past couple of years. Did the club even work him out to see what he could do?
The height of Zeke’s effectiveness over the past few years was when he was platooned with Pollard and even then Pollard eclipsed him.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The OL is gonna be fine.

Look for Zeke to get 200-250 rushes.

He scores a lot of TDs and 1st downs.

#haters
And if it isn’t fine how will it impact the season? Just for the sake of argument if you’re able.

Mikexike

Reaction score
With Tyron healthy (which he played 13 games) and Biadaz definitely a more formidable OL than we are fielding this year.

It could develop at some point but it won’t be out of the gate. My hunch is we’ll end up having to move Tyler outside. It might not matter if we don’t.
Just wait till you see these young bloods opening up running lanes we wish we saw last year.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here‘s another good one I saw online today from a Cowboys fan: “Are we the only team in the NFL signing a guy we still have dead cap money for?”
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I'm glad you are having fun....Zeke at 3 million....good blocker and tough runner is a no brainer....then again, we have a lot of no brainers around here.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Roadtrip635

Reaction score

DuncanIso

Reaction score
And if it isn’t fine how will it impact the season? Just for the sake of argument if you’re able.
Clearly Zeke isnt the same player from 2016.

Who is?

But he's an elite 2016 RB in a 2024 RB's body.

He'll give us what he has left.

LT1 and C1 are going to be ok. We hit on those draft picks.

Especially CooperB. That pick was money.

J12B

Reaction score
I have no problem with their drafts. At all. It's everything else they stink at.
Mainly cap management and contract negotiations, which severely limits their ability to sign key free agents.