Cowboys Favorites To Acquire WR Stefon Diggs If He Leaves Bills

Havic

Reaction score
When Charles Haley arrived into the Dallas locker room, Chad Hennings picked him up and slammed into those lockers...there are ways.

Anybody going to do that for Dak? Nobody did it to TO.

Swagger

Reaction score
Yeah he has been bad all year. Dropping balls and not seeing a lot of looks in games.
Something is wrong with him.
Quite.
He should focus more on his own game than mouthing off at teammates. Ironically, he was the one who blew his chance to make a key play on the highest stage.

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
We do need to upgrade WR 2 and 3, Cooks is getting old and Gallup seems done, but I would go young, look at GB's WR group, also less costly.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Will be 31 during the next season. FOR A WR.

Throwing more money at guys whise best days are behind them

This fan base, and owner, just lives in the past. Need to get young ascending players...and stop shelling out WAY too much money to guys for what they USED to be, vs what they will be in the coming years.

Should be just the sort of Gilmore-esque move to once again get everyone in here to jump back on the hampster wheel and start predicting SB again.

MVP!
MVP!
MVP!

Strykerscm

Reaction score
Is Mouth breather still the qb? If yes, I don’t care who else we bring in.

conner01

Reaction score
Add him to the list of players linked to Dallas that never happens.
Everyone gets linked to Dallas. That’s clickbait because most teams who he’d actually have a chance of going to doesn’t get the clicks you get when linking to Dallas. It’s not happening

FoxF

Reaction score
Diggs or Calvin Ridley would be great and I think both would complement Lambs game.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Watching all the playoff teams so far, those players are strong looking compared to our team. I think the Cowboys want to play fast instead of physical like the playoff teams are. They don't impose their will on other teams...week azz scared.
Yeah they need to move on from Quinn.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Diggs’ agent with fake news to raise the bidding price. Works every time. Just mention the Cowboys are interested and other teams will pay more.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
If Buffalo decides to move on from the Pro Bowl receiver before next season, the Cowboys are the betting favorite to land him.

Timm Hamm
1-24-24

Buffalo Bills Pro Bowl wideout Stefon Diggs had a down season by his standards and also had a big drop in the playoff game against the Chiefs. Even with a subpar regular season, Diggs registered 107 catches for 1,183 yards and eight scores.

The Bills, like the Cowboys, have not found the postseason success they thought they would, and speculation is that Buffalo could move on from Diggs in the offseason. If they do, Dallas is the favorite per Bovada to land Diggs to play alongside his brother, corner Trevon.

The Cowboys come in at +200 as Diggs' next team if he departs Buffalo. The Giants are second at +400, followed by seven other teams tied at +950 including Baltimore, Kansas City and San Francisco.

More: https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news...stefon-diggs-trade-trevon-diggs-buffalo-bills

stefon-diggs.jpg
Most intriguing speculation of the week.

Yet, me feisty lad, I wonder (maybe you have too) how Big Diggs would relate to Dak?
In Buffalo, the elder Diggs hates the now-great Josh Allen.

So would Diggs have attitude with Dak?

Would Big Diggs make Lamb feel insecure?
If I were Lamb, I would feel squeezed. In our last game Gallup emerged big time. Cook is third in most targets!
And Dak continued his man love for Fergie. Add to this a good WR playing in front of his bro, Lil' Diggs.

Am I making too much of this?
OK, yes, but with Diggs, Lamb faces more competition and there is only one football on the field. Any surprises in the stats below from Statmuse? Most targets to all offencive players, 2023:

go to https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/most-targets-each-player-for-cowboys-this-season

basically, re most targets (not most yards), it is
1. Lamb
2. Fergie
3.Cooks (!)
4. Gallup
5. Tolbert
6. Schoonmaker
7. Hendershot
etc. (Only receivers listed above)

CCBoy

Reaction score
Anybody going to do that for Dak? Nobody did it to TO.
That's called team pride, not a popularity contest. Other wise, it's a let's put the gloves on and see who the coward is.

TO supported his QB by the way.