Cowboys free agent Greg Hardy: 'I never put my hand on any women'

Status
Not open for further replies.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If that was all there was, 32 teams would be scheduling visits.

He might as well have Ebola as far as these teams are concerned.

It's a perception thing. No team wants to deal with that circus. There are players on teams right now that have had domestic violence problems but they aren't the lightning rods for it like Ray Rice and Greg Hardy.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Because everybody waits two years to publicly deny false claims of domestic violence.
He may not have hit her, but that's not the same as saying he didn't harm her. It's not that difficult to imagine a scenario where there was a heated exchange and there was something physical that happened. I am not saying that he didn't hit her, but I am a little tired of everyone rehashing this same story or acting like they know what happened. There is reason to not believe all parties involved.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I didn't paint him as guilty. He was FOUND guilty.

And he had a huge forum to say so. The biggest.
I know from a experience that in NC it doesn't take much to get a guilty conviction. I was there as a witness for my homeboy, and he still was found guilty at first, and his girlfriend has no marks. But she was crying, and my friend didn't come across as apologetic either.

It was later thrown out too. NC had really come out strong against DV, as they should, but that leads to the burden of proof threshold being pretty low. They are erring on the side of caution for various reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.