- Messages
- 115,634
- Reaction score
- 151,640


While a red flag would have been like a back injury again flare up like that would have been a sign that he had second thoughts but again it must be food I can't come up with something that would be last minute you find out right now less than two hours before kickoff that he's sick has to be something he ate or we would have heard about it sooner I mean it happens I mean you never know when you're eating food how it's gonna give you that Montezuma's revenge..That sucks. Glad it’s an illness and not injury
Didn’t think you’d have Dak completing this100 bucks he caught it from Prescott.
If it is an illness. And not playing games like with the Steelers.That sucks. Glad it’s an illness and not injury
I hope this isn’t a “new contract” illness.If it is an illness. And not playing games like with the Steelers.
Nice lolDidn’t think you’d have Dak completing this
