Cowboys have ruled out CB Joey Porter Jr. with an illness


I don't see how that's a thing he was just practicing and stuff yesterday looked like he was pretty energetic and all of a sudden what was he staying at a hotel and one of the buccaneers poisoned his food I mean what the hell could have happened in 24 hours?

We never get anything nice I mean can we have anything nice I mean this can't be true I mean is all of a sudden we're finding out this late in the day less than two hours before kickoff, That he's out with a sickness..

It has to be foodborne to be all of a sudden now he got a bad case of Montezuma revenge or something dehydrated them..
 
That sucks. Glad it’s an illness and not injury
While a red flag would have been like a back injury again flare up like that would have been a sign that he had second thoughts but again it must be food I can't come up with something that would be last minute you find out right now less than two hours before kickoff that he's sick has to be something he ate or we would have heard about it sooner I mean it happens I mean you never know when you're eating food how it's gonna give you that Montezuma's revenge..

Conspiracy theorists to me is the fact that where is he staying I mean he just came from Pittsburgh he must be in a hotel must be a nice hotel but some Buccaneer had an inside man restaurant that set him up some slightly tainted food..ughh
 
It's not like they're going to beat us but I can see it being fairly close. We leave people wide open and don't get much pressure. These are professional quarterbacks, the best of the best, regardless if they are rookies or not.
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,245
Messages
14,674,776
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top