Cowboys philosophy

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Bwahaha! First you must attempt to answer reasonable questions before anyone can attempt to understand your rationale. Go ahead-quit ducking the question (explain your expectations of other posters since you find criticism everywhere and label every bit of it as "hating"). And if you are referring to me as hating on anything Cowboys with my grand total of 76 or so posts....Keep that victim narrative going buddy-everyone that criticizes is just out to hate on the Cowboys.
I've stated it many, many times before.

Sydla

Reaction score
Bwahaha! First you must attempt to answer reasonable questions before anyone can attempt to understand your rationale. Go ahead-quit ducking the question (explain your expectations of other posters since you find criticism everywhere and label every bit of it as "hating"). And if you are referring to me as hating on anything Cowboys with my grand total of 76 or so posts....Keep that victim narrative going buddy-everyone that criticizes is just out to hate on the Cowboys.

He’s talking to me.

But your posts on him are spot on. His entire existence here is largely to complain about complainers and act like he’s one of the best fans there is.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
:D
Consequences LOL, oh no, wait for it, Amber and Verdict have given me a label, YIPPEEEE. Some of us invest enough into the Cowboys where we have a right to complain. I don't run from it. I proudly will state my case and back it up, unlike you. Who states his case and runs when he gets called out on it. We've been watching you do it a very long time. All the way back from when you said Tony was the greatest Cowboy ever. Me,,, I will complain until the year they win Championship. And I'll foolishly keep spending a ton of money doing it lol.
And I'll let you know about it every time.

Blitzen

Reaction score
I've stated it many, many times before.

Okay-copy and paste it then as I have yet to see it. Or just paraphrase as I obviously don't know what your specific stance is. This is a legitimate question. What are your expectations of other posters with regards to critical comments and attitudes?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Okay-copy and paste it then as I have yet to see it. Or just paraphrase as I obviously don't know what your specific stance is. This is a legitimate question. What are your expectations of other posters with regards to critical comments and attitudes?
I do not understand posters who constantly hate every thread, every post, every day. I think those that do that have some serious issues. I will not give them a pass and will let them know that being a constant negative Debbie downer will not go unchallenged. You reap what you sow.

Sydla

Reaction score
I do not understand posters who constantly hate every thread, every post, every day. I think those that do that have some serious issues. I will not give them a pass and will let them know that being a constant negative Debbie downer will not go unchallenged. You reap what you sow.

The problem is you often are full of it when you accuse people of being negative all the time. Certainly some are negative nearly 100 percent of the time but those guys are few and far between.

You always ignore posts of people you rip when they are praising a player or the team or when they give sound analysis.

But once they say something negative, you jump on as if every single post they make is negative. I suspect you barely read posts that much anymore and once you see someone you don’t like, you put on your “I am the fan police” badge and start spewing.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The problem is you often are full of it when you accuse people of being negative all the time. Certainly some are negative nearly 100 percent of the time but those guys are few and far between.

You always ignore posts of people you rip when they are praising a player or the team or when they give sound analysis.

But once they say something negative, you jump on as if every single post they make is negative. I suspect you barely read posts that much anymore and once you see someone you don’t like, you put on your “I am the fan police” badge and start spewing.
I’m not surprised at all that you take offense.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score

I think you underestimate the level of your pessimism.

I don't mind pessimism as long as it is backed with reason but you do seem to poo poo things Cowboy most of the time.

Verdict

Reaction score

Yeah. I don't really see the point in being a fan of a team and being negative about literally everything they do. It would seem like too stressful of a thing to do. Their dogs must be very afraid.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Yeah. I don't really see the point in being a fan of a team and being negative about literally everything they do. It would seem like too stressful of a thing to do. Their dogs must be very afraid.
...and maybe their wives and children. :eek:

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
hannaford-italian-1.jpg

Blitzen

Reaction score

Thank you for stating the answer to the question. I wonder what your end goal is to that line of action. Are you hoping that the other posters who are complaining will stop posting so many negative comments? Or hoping that they will see something positive in spite of something negative?

coult44

Reaction score

That is true you are reaping it right now. The goals of every NFL team is to win a conference championship and to compete in and win a Super Bowl. It’s as simple as that. Ask any player if they would rather be All Pro or Champion and they will say champ. Ask any pro if they would give up every record for a ring and they will all say they want the ring.
The day I stop being negative about losing is the day I will stop being a fan. If you’re not winning championships, you deserve to be criticized. If you’re not even competing for championships you don’t deserve everything the fans do for you!!!