Twitter: Cowboys plan: Place Lawrence on IR, sign Carl Lawson from P-Squad and bring in players for workout

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Working out several players like who? Cowboys fans at this point of the season in free agency= We're looking at Maxx Crosby, Watt, Burns, noooooo we're bringing in guys like Coogiguy, JazzCat, Marathon! lol
JazzCat has incredible bend around the corner.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Not really anything else you can do.

Trades at this point aren't really a valid option.

Injuries suck.

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
This is an unplanned tank season and it’s starting to sink in for Jerry and his dimwitted son. They’ll just never admit it because it‘s not what they had in mind a few months/weeks ago.

They’re delusional clowns with no foresight who think the roster they’ve built is elite so their egos won’t allow them to openly talk about what’s happening right now. They’re too dumb to tank consciously but they‘re so bad at their job that the tank is happening anyway whether they like it or not.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Picsart-24-09-30-12-30-14-711.jpg
Randy Gregory was drafted in 2015 and has 20.5 career sacks
Carl Lawson was drafted in 2017 and has 27 career sacks

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
I mean they can't replace the players but I mean they're void. Two starters. I just don't know how or what they do. There was a time when they had to replace.....I think it was Law and they found out Micah could rush the passer. I don't know if they get that creative and lucky again.
You hope that Lawson can rediscover some of his prior ability. This is where we miss Sam Williams.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
As soon as I saw Lawrence getting his foot wrapped I knew what he had. It's going to be a wasted year for him. He may try to play but he'll be a shell of himself.

bigE79

Reaction score
cowboys best defense will have to be their offense scoring more than a fg. If the front office don't make moves, the offense is going to have carry the load, but from what we have seen so far. It doesn't like that will be the case.
We're screwed if we need to depend on this boring *** slow offense.

CWR

Reaction score
As soon as I saw Lawrence getting his foot wrapped I knew what he had. It's going to be a wasted year for him. He may try to play but he'll be a shell of himself.
Cmon man, throw some stem cells in there or something.

ksadler1

Reaction score
What does that mean lol? Who said they didn’t? So because they got double teamed means Carl Lawson and Kneeland will get double teamed?
It means it's not an excuse. How many times, when healthy, did you see Taylor or Lewis disappear in games, especially big games like playoffs?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It means it's not an excuse. How many times, when healthy, did you see Taylor or Lewis disappear in games, especially big games like playoffs?
I think you missed my point. I wasn’t saying his good Micah was or how bad. My point was he gets a lot of attention from the defense so even if he isn’t producing like you like he still is opening things up for others and that will be missed.