Twitter: Cowboys plan: Place Lawrence on IR, sign Carl Lawson from P-Squad and bring in players for workout

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
Yannick Ngakoue off of the ravens PS?? Yes they would be hard to replace but Parsons is only gonna be out a couple of games.. So you have some of these guys can bring in hopefully they can help and then when Parsons come back you could use them more as an off the ball linebacker and a pass rusher if we end up hitting on one of these or two of these guys I'm sure Mike Zimmer has a list of who he wants.
  • Marquis Haynes
  • Shaq Lawson
  • Kemoko Turay
  • Austin Bryant
  • Randy Gregory
  • Rasheem Green
  • Shane Ray
  • Elerson Smith
Really Shane Ray?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
why didn't we do this LAST Friday? or Saturday? Why wait til the week of the game before you decide to be proactive? :huh:
This is why this administration needs a shakeup.....Always playing from behind.....never have a plan....Nor do they ever see the big picture and be proactive.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Would trading Trey Lance and a 2025 late round pick for Calais Campbell be worth it?

He signed a $2M contract with Miami

Nevermind, Trey Lance's cap hit is $5.3M ($22M in 2025). Would cost more than a late-round pick

zekecowboy

Reaction score
OIP.jMMvxkRv4QOyPdUUpwzo_AHaG6
I would try to poach Yannick Ngakoue. Would be a safe bet for him since Dallas is very needy for the rest of the year.

Yannick Ngakoue recently joined the Baltimore Ravens’ practice squad. While he hasn’t played any games for the Ravens yet this season, here are some of his career stats up to now:

• Total Tackles: 202
  • Sacks: 69
  • Forced Fumbles: 21
  • Fumble Recoveries: 3
  • Interceptions: 2
Ngakoue had four sacks last season with the Chicago Bears. The Ravens are hoping he can bring some of that pass-rushing prowess to their defense.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Would trading Trey Lance and a 2025 late round pick for Calais Campbell be worth it?

He signed a $2M contract with Miami

Nevermind, Trey Lance's cap hit is $5.3M ($22M in 2025). Would cost more than a late-round pick

Had a chance to get him and didn't

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
Yannick Ngakoue off of the ravens PS?? Yes they would be hard to replace but Parsons is only gonna be out a couple of games.. So you have some of these guys can bring in hopefully they can help and then when Parsons come back you could use them more as an off the ball linebacker and a pass rusher if we end up hitting on one of these or two of these guys I'm sure Mike Zimmer has a list of who he wants.
  • Marquis Haynes
  • Shaq Lawson
  • Kemoko Turay
  • Austin Bryant
  • Randy Gregory
  • Rasheem Green
  • Shane Ray
  • Elerson Smith
Mike Greene, TB practice squad

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
This could be a blessing .. Our DLine keep looking for MP and DLaw to do something, pull double blockers and do "Superman". Also, DLaw and MP try to do too much to show they are what they say they are, and eventually not executing what MZ really wants.

But now, MZ might have a chance to show his effectiveness but coaching who is available to execute his scheme without heroics and supermaning. They know they don't have superman now and need to move their YKW and rush the passer and stop the run.

Who knows... Just a thought... Sunday we will see

:cool:

J-man

Reaction score
I read that D-Law says he'll be fine, it's a foot sprain and they will use the next 10 days to rehab and evaluate it before the Steelers game.
I also heard Liz Frank and IR.
What am I missing?

stinkface

Reaction score
I read that D-Law says he'll be fine, it's a foot sprain and they will use the next 10 days to rehab and evaluate it before the Steelers game.
I also heard Liz Frank and IR.
What am I missing?
He ain't fine. Headed to IR.

stinkface

Reaction score
I would try to poach Yannick Ngakoue. Would be a safe bet for him since Dallas is very needy for the rest of the year.

Yannick Ngakoue recently joined the Baltimore Ravens’ practice squad. While he hasn’t played any games for the Ravens yet this season, here are some of his career stats up to now:

• Total Tackles: 202
  • Sacks: 69
  • Forced Fumbles: 21
  • Fumble Recoveries: 3
  • Interceptions: 2
Ngakoue had four sacks last season with the Chicago Bears. The Ravens are hoping he can bring some of that pass-rushing prowess to their defense.
Posted this earlier. Not sure why it hasn't happened already. Guess we like our guys who are already on the payroll.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Really Shane Ray?
Showed you a list of actual free agents that are available and you're telling me really Shane ray he's on the list sorry I just picked that up off the Internet he's an option don't kill the messenger I was just showing you who's actually out there didn't say they had to pick him he's just simply out there that's the whole point when they say the Jones family don't do anything well they didn't know they were gonna lose their three starting pass rushers before Game 5 and no team has that kind of depth and now they're gonna have to go find some people to fill in until they get back and I just gave you a list and you're acting like I said that they need to sign Shane ray and I didn't say that he's just on the free agent list he's what's available...

blueblood70

Reaction score
Posted this earlier. Not sure why it hasn't happened already. Guess we like our guys who are already on the payroll.
They have to set up these appointments they just can't steal a guy over practice squad they have to talk to his agent they have to see if he has some interest and then they have to set up where he can fly in and have a physical and do a workout and this does not happen overnight I mean they don't even hire people at McDonald's this fast you didn't realize you guys are insane that you think you could just let's go get a guy that fast they literally have a process they have to go through to bring in free agents you don't sign guys the news could have blown their knee out playing basketball or pick up sports somewhere why they been a free agent or been out there you have to have a workout in a physical but you first have to be in a conversation to get them on a plane and get them here they're not just sitting in our backyard waiting that's why...

Rayman70

Reaction score
The front office almost never does ANYTHING proactive. They always wait. Here we are again. Last week should have been when they started working on this, but no, they wait til its the week of the game. So pretty much anyone we sign will be of little or no use come Sunday. Great job guys.:clap: