Signed by Cowboys Cowboys re-signing Noah Brown

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I tell ya, the league just can’t compete with these absolute BOSS signings we are making. Rest of the NFL might as well forfeit next season.

SexyDexy52

Reaction score
Well I hope they resign Malik Turner as well. He actually flashed upside last season.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seriously! Why are they so enamored with this player?

"enamored".....lol you are such a kidder!

Brown has talent...as 3rd/4th WR. What I think he needs is more consistent playing time. Pretty hard to do with Dallas bringing in 1st round WR's. (Remember Cooper was one too). He didn't have a truckload at Ohio State either. But he did make one of the best catches there you'll ever see in NCAA.

Maybe if QB can drop dimes like this one more often our WR's would be better!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would’ve much rather brought Turner back. Turner flashed upside where Brown seemed very inconsistent last season

I am fine with Brown returning. And I think Turner will be back also. Just give it a little more time.

I also would have been fine if they moved on from Brown. I do think Turner has some more upside at this point.

The entire offense was inconsistent last year after Dak’s calf injury.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He has had chances for SIX years....he is JAG who should have been cut 5 years ago.

I have no problem with him i'm just not giving him more than the minimum rookie free agent type deal. sure we need solid wr who can block and play ST but you should be developing those guys all the time not signing them when your kinda cash strapped.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"enamored".....lol you are such a kidder!

Brown has talent...as 3rd/4th WR. What I think he needs is more consistent playing time. Pretty hard to do with Dallas bringing in 1st round WR's. (Remember Cooper was one too). He didn't have a truckload at Ohio State either. But he did make one of the best catches there you'll ever see in NCAA.

Maybe if QB can drop dimes like this one more often our WR's would be better!

I think Brown had 4 TD’s in that game. His first year maybe first game back after an injury, broken leg.
If not for that devastating broken leg, he would have been a higher pick in the draft. As he got limited playing time working his way back to form.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Cz favorite scrub. If he couldn't play sp teams he'd be in arena league

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You think any other GM could of re-signed Brown with the efficiency the Cowboys just did?
I think the FO deserves to take off free agency with their hard work so far.
Don’t worry. This front office takes more time off than any other professional football executives. Jerry has time for a yacht trip to Greece or for a photo op for the next concert, boxing match or tractor pull at his beloved stayjum. These guys definitely know how to relax.