RELEASED Cowboys release WR Martavis Bryant

blueblood70

Reaction score
Anyone else see the correlation between this and the fact that zay jones is visiting?????

do you think they're actually even considering signing Jones seems like moving on from a guy like Bryant before training camp seems odd,

I mean he might have done something we don't know about because why would you cut a guy instead of use him in training camp I mean maybe...

I don't know is there like a limit to how many people are allowed at training camp?

rambo2

Reaction score
Anyone else see the correlation between this and the fact that zay jones is visiting?????

do you think they're actually even considering signing Jones seems like moving on from a guy like Bryant before training camp seems odd,

I mean he might have done something we don't know about because why would you cut a guy instead of use him in training camp I mean maybe...

I don't know is there like a limit to how many people are allowed at training camp?
They added 3 receivers. Zay Jones would make 4.

blueblood70

Reaction score
They added 3 receivers. Zay Jones would make 4.
Yeah when I saw the story this morning ,I wasn't really staring at it I just saw the notification, I thought they were talking about Zay flowers and got super excited but I believe zay Jones might be a little bit better than maybe Tolbert or one of these other guys so why not I don't know how much money he's looking for but he might be a good replacement for Gallup I mean they should still fight for it I mean let tobert and whoever else fight for it but I think I prefer to have him over martavius Brian who's done absolutely nothing.... Just seems to be the timing of Bryant being released and zay Jones visiting... I'm saying I'm not the only one who thought that either but that was the first thought..