RELEASED Cowboys release WR Martavis Bryant

shabazz

Reaction score
He does care what fans think of him. I posted the audio of a call to the Ticket from 23 years ago from an angry fan that held Jerry accountable. He raged at the caller, and it was the the beginning of the end of Jerry and the Ticket. He closed his own forums for the same reason. He damn well does care what the fans say, but he does not take any criticism as constructive, only combative.
He now lives in a vacuum.......his dialogue on any "show" is a one way affair in which he gets his points out without challenge.

Even if he once cared about fans opinions he now never has to hear them.

When they chant about his 9 Billion Dollar team he merely put his hand over his ears saying, " la la la la la" and retreats to his yacht for some escape and bourbon.

I can't say I blame him

kskboys

Reaction score
He does care what fans think of him. I posted the audio of a call to the Ticket from 23 years ago from an angry fan that held Jerry accountable. He raged at the caller, and it was the the beginning of the end of Jerry and the Ticket. He closed his own forums for the same reason. He damn well does care what the fans say, but he does not take any criticism as constructive, only combative.
The old forums had turned almost completely against him, even the mods.

kskboys

Reaction score
He had many much better choices he could have made. He was light years from the best option - he was the absolute worst option. It's clown show stuff to the max.

To bring Zeke back so that he counts twice against our cap, and is clearly several years washed up is far too idiotic of a call for Jerry to make unless it was to stick it to the fans as a "screw you".
For that price? Who?

Pokes12

Reaction score
lets hope they are adding Zay Jones or this release doesnt make sense.
Wrong again. MM really likes Morgan Mckirkendorf, his neighbor's son who played intramural football at Southwest of the Northeast Corner of Idaho Falls Slimy Pebble College. Mike says he has a lot of presence in the huddle room of the local Chicken Pollo Assado restaurant.