Cowboys sign Carl Lawson

Sheepherder

Reaction score
God bless the Jones family. They truly truly truly care about the Fans.
I'm always excited when Beef and Bourbon is on the table.....
You must be hanging out with Stephen Jones
I'm always excited when Beef and Bourbon is on the table.....
Dude, you might ought to stop hanging around with Capboy so much. He's becoming bad influence on you.

rambo2

Reaction score
You must be hanging out with Stephen Jones
Dude, you might ought to stop hanging around with Capboy so much. He's becoming bad influence on you.
I like what he has pulled off in the last 24 hours.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Best Remaining Running Back Free Agents, 2024:

Dalvin Cook
Joshua Kelley
Latavius Murray
Kareem Hunt
Jerick McKinnon
Jakob Johnson
Kevin Smith
Melvin Gordon
Alex Armah
Brandon Bolden
Eno Benjamin
Well, tell us the ones you think they should talk to.

bleachedwheat

Reaction score
I like the last two signings. Don't no why they had to draw out the Lawson signing though. He should have been signed over the other two DE's, the first time around.

With Phillips and Rogers at 1-tech, I wonder if they play Mazi as a run down 3-tech and rotate in Osa on passing downs.

They can now just sit and wait to see what RB's become available after cut downs. I'm hoping the Cardinals cut Michael Carter that would be my pick.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
I like the last two signings. Don't no why they had to draw out the Lawson signing though. He should have been signed over the other two DE's, the first time around.

With Phillips and Rogers at 1-tech, I wonder if they play Mazi as a run down 3-tech and rotate in Osa on passing downs.

They can now just sit and wait to see what RB's become available after cut downs. I'm hoping the Cardinals cut Michael Carter that would be my pick.
Was probably more expensive

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It's about time, this one took a little longer to get done than I thought it would. Good luck to Carl making the final cuts at the end of the month.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
War Eagle Carl! Always love to see one of my Tigers playing for the good guys again.