Practice Squad Cowboys sign Dalvin Cook

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
UGH!!!

Well, this means Zeke is probably shot. What was the point of bringing him back? Oh yeah...to get those 2 hard yards because Dowdle, Cooks, Deuce are light in the pants.

CWR

Reaction score
So during FA, most everyone was wanting to sign Dalvin Cook. Now that he is signed, it is an issue?
It's a good thing, but would be so much better if they'd look at Gore or Perine or another younger ish back. IN ADDITION

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I like the signing. He's a little past his prime but with an above-average O-line, he can seriously contribute to this offense.

conner01

Reaction score
Look...if you really want to be in The Kool Kids Club/Zeke....it's "blade of grass" now...mkay?
He’s avg over 4.5 for his career. He didn’t play much last year but the year before he had 4.4. I’d rather have him than Zeke though we probably keep both

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Stephen Jones to Dalvin Cook: "We're not paying you for what you were -- we're paying you for what you are!" :omg: :muttley:

Last edited:

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Don’t have much to say. I thought this was someone we needed a year or two ago but after seeing how he’s been running I just want to wait and see. Could work out or not…