Signed by Cowboys Cowboys Sign DL Brent Urban

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I think everybody on Chicago played well against us in that game including the their water boy, lol.

Haha, good point. They did, but Urban was a big reason we struggled in the run game on them. His name was frequently on the PA system.

Carson

Reaction score
Man....listen...I get it. I said JAG.....probably used the term too loosely.

But what he did on a much better Bears defense doesn't mean it will translate here. If he's playing around good defensive players it will make his score look a lot better than he would here.

But like I said above....I have no issue with these signings if there's better to come.

But is this like improving your offensive line by signing Nate Livings and Mackenzie Bernadeau? If so, its a fail. We will see.

I don’t disagree with you man. I feel your pain!

But a starting lineup of

Lawrence / Urban / Gallimore / Gregory is much better than Lawrence / Woods (Poe) / Hill / Smith

Gregory will dominate in the Leo role

HungryLion

Reaction score
Wait. I'm sorry. You feel good about QB too. Carry on.

See. You made a good sarcastic comment before and then follow it up with this fail about your ability to recognize quality QB play.

that’s disheartening buddy.

you gotta know when to hold em and know when to fold em

Bigdog

Reaction score
Freakin' Tribusky did too.....smh. 4 Touchdowns that game......that's a step below water boy.....
And I was having such a good day and you had to bring Freakin Tribusky up torching our vaunted defense for 4 TDs. I thought for sure we made Tribusky some money that night, lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He did! I was at that game, and his name was frequently said on the PA system. Chicago's defence is solid, and he was an anchor on that dline when we played them. He gave Zeke a lot of problems when we'd try to run it on them. He (along with Jason Garrett) was part of why we ended up passing a lot more than we should've against that Bears D. This is an excellent signing by our FO. Well done Jerry to get this player!
Man I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or really like this signing lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And I was having such a good day and you had to bring Freakin Tribusky up torching our vaunted defense for 4 TDs. I thought for sure we made Tribusky some money that night, lol.
Man I thought the same. I thought that game was going to have him getting re-signed by them. Guess it wasn't enough. :laugh:

DRella

Reaction score
Solid pickup, will definitely help the D. Better player then others we had playing in the middle of DL. If he was able to carve out roles with teams like Baltimore and then Chicago must be a good player coming from those systems.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
They structured Daks new contract to give themselves flexibility this season to sign game changers like this. Tremendous foresight.

garyv

Reaction score
Rotational guy. Has position flex.

Doesn’t move the needle for me really. But he at least belongs on an NFL roster

I really wish the cowboys would SIGN A STARTER rather than backup/fringe players.

I agree but have been thinking most of these DL signings are depth and rotation only. I still think one
starter will be in the first 3 rounds from the draft.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I think the FO really wants Hill/Gallimore to start.