Signed by Cowboys Cowboys Sign DL Brent Urban

HungryLion

Reaction score
They need starting quality DL instead of these cheap rotational players that are a dime a dozen. I don’t think any of these signing represents a increase in the talent level of the DL on the roster. None of them are difference makers.

I hear ya man. They really need to sign a legit starter. Or they are going to have to nail a draft pick or two.

otherwise we are in trouble.

Last edited:

Turk

Reaction score
Rotational guy. Has position flex.

Doesn’t move the needle for me really. But he at least belongs on an NFL roster

I really wish the cowboys would SIGN A STARTER rather than backup/fringe players.
The tackle was a decent pickup; everything else so far is only eating up cap space to the point where Stephen can say
"We don't have any cap left!"

aria

Reaction score
Someone tell me what to think about this before I decide whether to complain or be excited or worse, look it up myself
If it’s just like most other FA we’ve picked up over the past several years then feel really good about it, call it a great acquisition, read all the hype and then be ready to be fully disappointed come game day.

Look no further then last year when two of our most hyped up FA’s got cut half way through the season.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If it’s just like most other FA we’ve picked up over the past several years then feel really good about it, call it a great acquisition, read all the hype and then be ready to be fully disappointed come game day.

Look no further then last year when two of our most hyped up FA’s got cut half way through the season.
You had a issue with them signing McCoy, Poe and Griffen last year?

LittleD

Reaction score
They need starting quality DL instead of these cheap rotational players that are a dime a dozen. I don’t think any of these signing represents a increase in the talent level of the DL on the roster. None of them are difference makers.

You get what you pay for but, when you're broke you buy velvetta instead of longhorn cheddar.

aria

Reaction score
You had a issue with them signing McCoy, Poe and Griffen last year?
Did I say that? Or is what I said accurate?

Part of the exact reason I’m overly pessimistic this season is for being dumb enough to buy a little of the hype last season for the second time in 4 years only to get the same results. Not happening again.

coult44

Reaction score
He can at least defend against the run. Which I like. Doesn’t provide much penetration. But he isn’t a turnstile against the run.

so that helps IMO

When i hear that term i turn into a 8th grader and want to crack a joke, but I don’t want to be benched so i type it and then delete it