Signed by Cowboys Cowboys Sign DT Brian Price

Rayman70

Reaction score
Sounds funny, but I actually have some faith in the defensive side. Price isn't an All Pro, but he's a solid rotational guy.
I hear u..I like Price too...but IMO we need to load up on big nasty fat dudes in the middle...and I'm not sure that JJ and company feel the need to go that route.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Clearly we do not value defense . If they think simply changing the coach (Kris Richard)...is gonna fix this team defensively they are very mistaken. Even good coaches need good moving parts. Even Marinelli needs players. During his Tenure JJ has been giving Rod M. boloney and expecting him to serve steak dinner! Its stupid! Its the same old repetitive dumb ideas.

Love how people make claims like this when FA hasn't even started and the draft hasn't happened.

Oh yeah. Our top three picks last year were on D and we just franchised a defensive player.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Didn't Seattle run the rock on us with basically 2 camp bodies? Rawls and I cant even name the other guy..Thats how horrid we were up the middle.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Clearly we do not value defense . If they think simply changing the coach (Kris Richard)...is gonna fix this team defensively they are very mistaken. Even good coaches need good moving parts. Even Marinelli needs players. During his Tenure JJ has been giving Rod M. boloney and expecting him to serve steak dinner! Its stupid! Its the same old repetitive dumb ideas.

This team finished #8 in yards IIRC on defense. They have a solid d line and cornerback group. I think the team values defense but this particular position is not high priority.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
And people said we weren't being active this off season. Making moves y'all

:muttley: And :banghead: but if he's just a camp body move then :) but to expect him to be a difference maker is :lmao2::lmao: So I'll just :popcorn:

Rayman70

Reaction score
Love how people make claims like this when FA hasn't even started and the draft hasn't happened.

Oh yeah. Our top three picks last year were on D and we just franchised a defensive player.
Facts are we coudnt stop the run last year. FACT. So your darn skippy...I'm wondering if JJ and company got the gonads to do what needs to be done and be aggressive defensively. Call me crazy..but I like a stout run defense.

Rayman70

Reaction score

Where were/are the free agents? By the time the young bucks we draft get good they will command top dollar and leave. lol...so I'm not sure where this is headed.

Rayman70

Reaction score
We made the Seattle backs look like Walter Payton and Gayle Sayers. Guess we could have done worse lol.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
He’s a bandaid with decent 2nd string capabilities.. And he’s a 300 pounder with a bad knee now, unknown all over again until he flashes again. Why does God hate 1-Tech’s????