Signed by Cowboys Cowboys Sign DT Brian Price

Rayman70

Reaction score
He’s a bandaid with decent 2nd string capabilities.. And he’s a 300 pounder with a bad knee now, unknown all over again until he flashes again. Why does God hate 1-Tech’s????
bingo..spot on. That's been my point all along.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Look at the SB this year...both teams were solid up front..especially the iggles. If you are not fairly stout in the middle in the league,you just cant win.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Did April Fools come early? A signing? Wow. I wonder who won the pool on the day and who will be our first FA signing.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Now that JJ has the HOF Jacket to his credit...I think the monster has gotten even more emboldened and convinced of his own genius if you will. Hopefully Stevie and Will can reign him in.

Rayman70

Reaction score
As long as JJ is getting all the credit he will still put his hand print on the team...thus we are in dark times. As long as he's raking in mega bucks,I'm not sure winning is that big a deal to him as it use to be. SAD.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Daddy: son, we gotta make some waves. The fans want to see something done.

Son : I re-signed that Price guy

Daddy: who?

Son : Brian Price

Daddy: is that Brian with a Y or I

Son: I dad

Daddy: good job that outta buy us a week or two

Rayman70

Reaction score
If we pass on payne or vea for this scrub, im done with this team
I think you already answered that..me and you both know what you said will come to pass. That's why we lose in big games...no elite interior lineman. The great teams expose this every year.Thats why we get close,but fall short.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Great point. He has a pure DE/edge guy body and should NEVER be inside. He has been used wrong.
I would use him as a 3T in Nickel or in that 3-2-6 they run.....his leverage and length as a pass rusher from the QB's throwing lane is disruptive..... but you are right he can be a liability against the run

Rayman70

Reaction score
I watched the football life yesterday about Jerry Jones...and while its a good story of sorts...it kinda spoke volumes as to why we are without a Lombardy for the past decade. Jerry got his,now anything else will be gravy. He seems content on holding on to the past achievements and as long as he gets credit as such for that,he's fine. Thus we are in a long holding pattern of mediocrity.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Clearly Jerry thinks a lot of Jerry and is surrounded by sycophants and yes men. Will McClay is his version of Richard Pryor from "THE TOY."

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We reup an ERFA with 8 career tackles, who will likely be no more than the 4th or 5th DT (if we go that deep) and people lose their ****