Signed by Cowboys Cowboys Sign DT Brian Price

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Facts are we coudnt stop the run last year. FACT. So your darn skippy...I'm wondering if JJ and company got the gonads to do what needs to be done and be aggressive defensively. Call me crazy..but I like a stout run defense.

We couldn't stop the run?

We ranked 8th overall in fewest rushing yards allowed.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
We couldn't stop the run?

We ranked 8th overall in fewest rushing yards allowed.

I believe he means we couldn’t stop the run when we needed to.. Stats like that can be misleading because they leave out specific game situations.. If you are ahead, teams will pass more, if you’re down teams tend to run more, etc...

Rayman70

Reaction score
Heres Stevie Jones asking "DIDDY" if he can PLEASE make a player move this off season: "Diddy...our division is loaded for bear again,when will we do something?" (JERRY).." Well sonny boy I think we just need to hand the ball to Zeke and draft us another Tightend...problem solved." By makin it Dak friendly it helps the defense,so who needs defense these days?" ..." I'm A FOOTBALL GUY." " Trust me." ...(evil nutty laugh)....Stevie: "But DIDDY, we suck on defense!" "Lets sign SOMEBODY to quiet the fans at least." (JERRY).." Well ok Sonny Boy...you can sign one low level guy on the roster already." "GEE..THANK YOU DIDDY!" "Your welcome junya....now sit down and shut up."

aria

Reaction score
Well "IF HEALTHY" lol..he is better than Nick Hayden. Another roll of the dice by JJ. OMG.
Exactly! This has Jerry written all over it, another basement bargain discount. Well done Jerry, well done! He just keeps trying to make himself appear smarter than everyone else by pulling this “stuff” and ends up looking like the football idiot he is about 90% of the time.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Exactly! This has Jerry written all over it, another basement bargain discount. Well done Jerry, well done! He just keeps trying to make himself appear smarter than everyone else by pulling this “stuff” and ends up looking like the football idiot he is about 90% of the time.
You called it. That's it 100%. He's trying to prove he can reinvent the wheel. Its like a sad clown.

RS12

Reaction score
FO making moves....

And we thought they were busy going through counseling with Dez about a price cut to not hurt his feelings..

Shame on us!
I'd have have given 100 likes for this if I could have.

GenoT

Reaction score
A fair-decent rotational player, now with health issues (knee).

RS12

Reaction score
I was beginning to think that Rodger Goodell had stripped us of our ability to sign, cut or trade. Then came the shot heard around the world. Breaking News Cowboys sign Brian Price:thumbup:
championship:flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:
Hard to believe it took 63 posts before somebody said championship.

Terrancemcclain

Reaction score
This team finished #8 in yards IIRC on defense. They have a solid d line and cornerback group. I think the team values defense but this particular position is not high priority.
Actually I believe the cowboys finished sixteenth in yard per carry. I'e brought this up twice before but I'll post it again.the cowboys defend gave up a hundred yards rushing in eight out of sixteen games . in four out of those eight games the cowboys gave up over 150 yards rushing. Sean Lee played in four of those games and i believe maliek Collins played the one tech in five of those games. So no, the cowboys run defense is not fine

RS12

Reaction score
Heres Stevie Jones asking "DIDDY" if he can PLEASE make a player move this off season: "Diddy...our division is loaded for bear again,when will we do something?" (JERRY).." Well sonny boy I think we just need to hand the ball to Zeke and draft us another Tightend...problem solved." By makin it Dak friendly it helps the defense,so who needs defense these days?" ..." I'm A FOOTBALL GUY." " Trust me." ...(evil nutty laugh)....Stevie: "But DIDDY, we suck on defense!" "Lets sign SOMEBODY to quiet the fans at least." (JERRY).." Well ok Sonny Boy...you can sign one low level guy on the roster already." "GEE..THANK YOU DIDDY!" "Your welcome junya....now sit down and shut up."
I dont think you are as far off as others might.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Hey Jerry , what part of the last 1/4 century of "status quo" non-winning front office signings are you confused about ?

HINT : This is another one...........................

mugsybows

Reaction score
Stephen with another home run! Guessing around week 10 he’ll be off team. That’s an improvement

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
See. All you chicken littles can Back into your holes. This FO is firing on all cylinders

Rayman70

Reaction score
Hey Jerry , what part of the last 1/4 century of "status quo" non-winning front office signings are you confused about ?

HINT : This is another one...........................
lmao..bingo..we been status quo for more than a freaking decade. Yet the same failed stupidity goes on.