Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign G Xavier Su'a-Filo

stinkface

Reaction score
Not sure why not Cooper. Maybe its an ego thing for Jerry or Stephen that they don't want to bring back a guy they let go before.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
stasheroo--heard someone on utube say why not maybe switch Williams and Collins...Williams can play tackle much better than trying to handle the power inside and Collins is strong and stout and can handle both power and speed

I wasn't a fan of that idea at first, but it's growing on me.

links18

Reaction score
So we have a plan after all. Good to know.

When do we resign Dez?

Verdict

Reaction score
We have hit on a lot of OL. Hits out of the park. Maybe Williams is the one we miss on.

I think williams would be better at OT than OG right now.

cheyennes

Reaction score
to much drama, he need weight room work, thats it, Zack had the same problem

exciter

Reaction score
Why didn't we sign him two weeks ago when we first talked to him? This coaching staff is so lousy that they can't evaluate talent correctly before they embarrass themselves on game day?
Because they see him as the best available stop gap but not a lot term solution.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
He's not a bust. He needs a stronger base. He needs an offseason of weight training.

The guy he was up against (forget his name) is no slouch. He's one of the better DT's in the league. Williams isn't ready for that level of competition yet.
Why couldn’t the FO see this BEFORE the season started. Everyone else knew

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Put about 25 lbs on him plus a little more strength, I think he’ll be better next year. ( Cwill)