Jerry : We just signed Watkins.

Stephen : Uh No Dad

Jerry: We just signed Hurns

Stephen: Uh No Dad

Jerry: We just Signed TO

Stephen: Dad...please...just shut up

CWR

Reaction score
I just wish they would stop it with the contracts to scrubs.

Piss away money on 5 scrubs instead of signing one legitimate player. The current strategy is garbage. If you want to save money then just save money damn it. Id rather not sign anyone and utilize the draft. Guys like Nolan Carrol and Paea did squat for us last year.

This is why I don't buy my furniture from walmart. Whats the point? It will be thrown out in a year anyways.

Dude is aleady closing in on 30, its not like he has a ceiling tbd.

cowboyec

Reaction score
I like the POTENTIAL...and he is a speed burner,and young. I wont poo poo it just yet. I want to give the kid a chance. He may be a special teams guy too. Hurns would have been nice.
not gonna pretend I know about him...gonna wait and see.

Kaiser

Reaction score
He also can be a return guy for us. He compares to Patterson. I really like this signing.

That can save a roster spot if we cut Switzer. I do think they draft a WR high and our WR corps looks much, much better next year:

Dez
Ridley/Moore/James Washington
Beasley
TWill
Thompson
Noah Brown

superonyx

Reaction score
This move makes no sense, why sign a 30 yr old receiver with no upside, who hasn’t done **** in the NFL? :huh:
I guess it’s to replace Brice. It’s a strange move in ways.
Sure we needed a WR. I’d personally rather have any WR left with the 2nd round pick than this guy.....

But...needing a safety, starting MLB, and Starting Guard or Tackle leaves us exposed...